@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Haha, Doinit Did ItSmiley Wink Doin't Did't ?Smiley Wink

What up AJC.....yeah nice surprise...Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks Chase!!!

Congrats!

I just got the pre-qualified offer recently as well, and they gave me a 17k CL. Can't wait for the card to arrive!

Message 22 of 39
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

That is an truly spectacular SL, congratulations!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 23 of 39
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS, very NICE!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 24 of 39
GFer
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

When was the last time you checked your offers?

Thanks!! I check them pretty frequently...

So it was DEFINITELY new.  Would be nice to see a data point if your offers disappear again and when they reappear.  I'm trying to keep a database of that information!

Most folks seem to see that new offers come out on Sundays, but that once you accept an offer, you may lose offers for up to 6 months.  I accepted an offer more than 6 months ago and no CC offers since, and my TU FICO8 is up almost 60 points since, hmm!

Hmmm. I did not know this, either!  I just helped a family member get a Chase card. I did try backing up and grabbing another in hopes of one hp, but it didn't work...!

Will check his account to see if the offers are gone!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 39
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Greetings all

I haven't posted in a while but I have been lurking. Woke up this morning looking through accounts and noticed I had offers from Chase. I have had my Freedom Unlimited for a while now and have been using it pretty frequently. One of my offers was CSP. I enetered my income and submitted,,,,,,,,BAAMM!!.......25,900. Did not expect that but I will take it all day long.

Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 8.05.41 AM.png

Congratulations.

Nice card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 26 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

I just got the pre-qualified offer recently as well, and they gave me a 17k CL. Can't wait for the card to arrive!

Congrats on your approval. Got mine in the mail yesterday....had it expedited.

Message 27 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That's a great SL. PUTS MY INSTANT APPROVAL OF $18900 TO SHAME. I got 16.99%. But frankly I could careless if it we're 25% because I only carry a balance on one card at 0%. All other cards are pif before statement cuts. So APR shouldn't matter.

Super APR though and 18900 is also a great SL!!

Message 28 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dlm0820 wrote:

@Jerry45 wrote:

Sweet SL!! But why did chase give you a 21% APR? Trust you enough to give you 26k and a high APR? give them a call

Why should APR matter?

+1

Message 29 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jerry45 wrote:

Sweet SL!! But why did chase give you a 21% APR? Trust you enough to give you 26k and a high APR? give them a call

I usually (if possible) pay in full before statement...but I feel ya...APR very high..

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.