Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Duck Card Visa - shocking CL!

tag
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Re: The Duck Card Visa - shocking CL!

Congrats!

Although I gotta say...I am not a Ducks fan.  I'm a proud Husky alumni Smiley Happy  The Ducks kicked our butts at football every time LOL

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 21 of 59
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@sakhalin070 wrote:

Congrats!

Although I gotta say...I am not a Ducks fan.  I'm a proud Husky alumni Smiley Happy  The Ducks kicked our butts at football every time LOL

lmao Smiley Very Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 22 of 59
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Ha! I'm a Bruin Alumn...you know I won't be apping for that card. Smiley Mad
Message 23 of 59
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Crap..jumped the fence... Just applied for the beaver cashbackSmiley Embarassed.

Message 24 of 59
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

@sakhalin070 wrote:

Congrats!

I'm not either, I never even heard of them until this card LOL.

Message 25 of 59
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

@HeilFico wrote:

Based on the info given I feel like I'd be a lock to get it! Decisions, decisions. 

Awesome extended app spree btw!

do it do it do it do it

Message 26 of 59
silverzgirl
Regular Contributor

I loathe Oregon's fug uniform lineup, but not as much as the fact that my alumni card is backed by BoA who I hate with the fire of a thousand suns.

Starting FICO, June 2010: EX-581, EQ-581, TU-581
Now: EX-742 EQ-710 TU-709

Currently: NFCU Platinum Visa 18K, BECU Visa 15K, Navchek 15K, Vystar+ CU Platinum Visa 10000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles 9K, Military Star 8200, Nordstrom VS 7800, Macys 7600, Lowes 6K, Pier 1 6K, Mohawk Floor 4500, TJX Mastercard 4K, Pottery Barn 4K, Amazon 3600, Talbots 3000, Barclaycard 2400, Ann Taylor 2280, Ballard Design, 1500, Victorias Secret 750, NY&CO 500, J.Crew 300

Message 27 of 59
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Crap..jumped the fence... Just applied for the beaver cashbackSmiley Embarassed.

Keep us updated regarding the results. I might jump after a few more app...lol

Message 28 of 59
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@HeilFico wrote:

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Keep us updated regarding the results. I might jump after a few more app...lol

They pulled EQ (Illinois), with me currently at low 7's, with 4% util showing, and two new accounts in past month. No instant. Most assuredly an UW in play for OCCU. Got the "watch your mail in 7 to 10 days" line. When I get the card, I'll repost on this thread to say "wow," or "at least they beat cap one."Smiley Tongue

Message 29 of 59
RemyWinchester
Contributor

Edit: This is in response to Silverzgirl

"I loathe Oregon's fug uniform lineup, but not as much as the fact that my alumni card is backed by BoA who I hate with the fire of a thousand suns." 

Which card is that?

I have the IU AA card and it's a 3-2-1% from Boa except with my school's logo on it. It's actually a 3.3, 2.2, and 1.1% with my echecking account AND I got $100 after spending $500. It's a Visa Sig too. 

I've had BoA for a while now and I really like them. I realize that is faux pas around here but they've been good to me.  I this card much more than my Penfed 5/3/1 card because I cannot stand PFCU's slow time to display transactions, like 3 days after I use the card it shows online. I also don't like waiting for gift certificates I'd much rather have cash, even if it's not as much. 

I also found out that anything I guy at a gas station is 3%, even beer and tobacco (unlike penfed which is gas only at the pump). Walmart and Target are 2% (only walmart for me is 3% on my penfed - target isnt)

Overall I like it. 

Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.