Did you mean: 

The Haul!!!

tag
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

Re: The Haul!!!

@Shogun wrote:

Nice spree!!!  Congrats on the new plastic. Smiley Happy

THX. All done with a purpose and carefull strategy but, I can't help but to smile every time I take out the old walleeetto...

Need sunglasses with all the bling. It's good when happiness and smart decisions converge.

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 21 of 28
distantarray
Established Contributor

@CreditEd wrote:

lol didn't  pay attention to that part, but they do hate bankruptcies but they can't deny you've known responsible credit history with your business accounts.

Fortunate NOT to have had to go thru a BK. Had LOTS of debt back then and had a job loss. The whole thing came down all at once. ll cards went to 180 day COs. ctually paid off all my cards but by then they had all went to crap. Fortunate enough to have negotiated paid statuses once I settled so I have a Chase card still reporting from 2000 but reporint "Paid As Agreed..."

So paying off the bad debt is actually working out in the long run. AMEX has a long but limited memory. Chase, I'm done there, but that's because they've bought several old accounts form other banks during their bailout consolidations. The account report non offensively on my CRAs but to their internal systems, I'm toast. I'd thought that b/c they were paid off and that my score was so high right now, that perhaps I could get eventually work up to a Palladium one day. That'll never happen... 

well if everything's paid you should write a letter to the execs stating that you would love to do business with them again, my friend's mom defaulted on a Chase Mortgage, and about 20k in credit card debt with Chase, wrote a nice letter stating that her mom was sick and she had to go back to her country to help, and completely forgot to attend to the bills on time etc. anyways they let her back in once the items were settled 

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 22 of 28
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

well if everything's paid you should write a letter to the execs stating that you would love to do business with them again, my friend's mom defaulted on a Chase Mortgage, and about 20k in credit card debt with Chase, wrote a nice letter stating that her mom was sick and she had to go back to her country to help, and completely forgot to attend to the bills on time etc. anyways they let her back in once the items were settled 

Will try the letter. Tried talking, begging and pleading in an earlier recon back in July. Nothing but heartbreak. 

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 23 of 28
distantarray
Established Contributor

@CreditEd wrote:

Will try the letter. Tried talking, begging and pleading in an earlier recon back in July. Nothing but heartbreak. 

lol begging and pleading? did you want a metal card that bad? Smiley Very Happy

One way I think you can get in is if your married get your wife to add you on if she can as an authorized user, lay low in there for a while and apply. I have a VERY short history since my family all thought credit cards are the devil, I have 11 accounts on my credit report but a AAOA of less than a year average and I got approved for CSP , probably because I been making every charge and every payment on the card for the last 6months lol I think having $50,000+ in Chase bank account helps too. That's another way you can probably con your way back in is doing business with them. I think if you get a platinum checking (75,000+ account) that you'll be very likely considered ..... from personal experience they like to work with existing customers of any kind. Dad got approved for CSP with a 666 Fico but 12 year history with Chase Ink business card.

Message 24 of 28
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@CreditEd wrote:

One way I think you can get in is if your married get your wife to add you on if she can as an authorized user, lay low in there for a while and apply. I have a VERY short history since my family all thought credit cards are the devil, I have 11 accounts on my credit report but a AAOA of less than a year average and I got approved for CSP , probably because I been making every charge and every payment on the card for the last 6months lol I think having $50,000+ in Chase bank account helps too. That's another way you can probably con your way back in is doing business with them. I think if you get a platinum checking (75,000+ account) that you'll be very likely considered ..... from personal experience they like to work with existing customers of any kind. Dad got approved for CSP with a 666 Fico but 12 year history with Chase Ink business card.

Getting the wife involved would mean putting her on all my new best friends... Price WAY to high. I have plenty to console myself with rather than seeking any other Chase product. As I stated earlier the only want I have left is a WEMC card. Past that I'm happily chewing on a blade of grass, looking over my farm...

Message 25 of 28
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Really great spree!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 28
distantarray
Established Contributor

@CreditEd wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@CreditEd wrote:

Getting the wife involved would mean putting her on all my new best friends... Price WAY to high. I have plenty to console myself with rather than seeking any other Chase product. As I stated earlier the only want I have left is a WEMC card. Past that I'm happily chewing on a blade of grass, looking over my farm...

lol probably the easiest way you could get back in with Chase is if you REALLY wanted keep looking for possible mergers in the future =x and get in with the smaller bank when you can LOL

Message 27 of 28
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.