Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time To Hit Up Discover Again!!!!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Time To Hit Up Discover Again!!!!

Yep I'm using it more too Barry. Discover wants you to use it and they will reward you. Smiley Happy
Message 71 of 128
montana586
Regular Contributor

I just wanna give you a super loud shout out baller YOU ARE THE SH**!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!2015-04-16 10.35.58.jpg

Starting Score: 675EQ 698 TU
Current Score: 698TU 675EQ
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

EQ fico 675
Trans Fico 698
EX662
Message 72 of 128
baller4life
Super Contributor

SWEEEEEET!!!!!
Message 73 of 128
JustinS
Regular Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Got a $1000 luv button increase on 3/30. Just hit it again. Less than ONE month later!!! Bam!!! Another $1000!!!

Screenshot_2015-04-15-13-32-02_1_1_1.jpg

Congrats baller. Btw I got the same result almost - hit them up for $500 last month - now just after statement cut as you saw more luv I hit them up again and got another $500. This is definitely wild especially since prior to this I hadn't gotten much of any luv out of them...

Message 74 of 128
baller4life
Super Contributor

I'm starting to believe that everyone needs to push luv button after each statement. My last increase was 2 weeks ago. Then statement cut on 4/6 and hit it again yesterday. Smiley Happy
Message 75 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
I'm starting to believe that everyone needs to push luv button after each statement. My last increase was 2 weeks ago. Then statement cut on 4/6 and hit it again yesterday. Smiley Happy

I dunno because I hit it every couple of days.  My statement cut 4/5.  I got my last CLI whenever that last craze was 2 weeks ago.  I hit it 4 days ago, 2 days ago and nothing.  Then I saw it was going crazy again yesterday and hit and got an instant 3k.  I think discover has an "On/Off" button for CLIs.  And they turn it on every now and then haha.

Message 76 of 128
EW800
Valued Contributor

That is a funny visual! I can just see some guy sitting there, flipping the switch up and down, based purely on his mood! Smiley Happy
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 77 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Nixon you took a hp to $15k??? Sweeeeet!!!

LOL

No. But I would if it was guaranteed. No really. I would. TU HP's are pretty cheap.

Message 78 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some pretty impressive CLI's!  This really gives me hope for the future.  I'm still waiting for my first statement to cut.  Smiley Sad

Message 79 of 128
baller4life
Super Contributor

Haha that's funny Flag. Ok well we can't let the "ON" switch days pass us by. So whenever somebody catches it, let us all know please! Smiley Wink
Message 80 of 128
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.