Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time To Hit Up Discover Again!!!!

tag
montana586
Regular Contributor

Re: Time To Hit Up Discover Again!!!!

Ive carried balances the majority of the time the account has been open may will make it a year.... mind you im still in 0% intro. ... andbi haven't carried longer than 3 months and also made big chunk payments

Starting Score: 675EQ 698 TU
Current Score: 698TU 675EQ
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

EQ fico 675
Trans Fico 698
EX662
Message 91 of 128
EW800
Valued Contributor

Well, since Discove was so kind to show me the love yesterday ($1500 CLI), I decided to show them some love today.  I used their card for a tank of fuel and a sandwhich!  Smiley Happy  I am hoping that will get me even more love after my next statement cut!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 92 of 128
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep! I've been giving them a lot of luv too. They scratch my back, I'll scratch theirs. Smiley Very Happy
Message 93 of 128
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Yep! I've been giving them a lot of luv too. They scratch my back, I'll scratch theirs. Smiley Very Happy

Same here.

After i nix this months payments that are left i'll be bringing out the Discover card from the closet for some daylight.

Message 94 of 128
EW800
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

I agree!  BUT, if they decline my next CLI request, its going back in the drawer!  Talk about a short love affair!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 95 of 128
baller4life
Super Contributor

Freedom and Discover both are 5% restaurants this qtr. Guess who my pick is. Smiley Happy
Message 96 of 128
baller4life
Super Contributor

Message 97 of 128
baller4life
Super Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I agree!  BUT, if they decline my next CLI request, its going back in the drawer!  Talk about a short love affair!  Smiley Happy

LMAO!!!

Message 98 of 128
sean23
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats to you all!

Still have 3 days until my first statement cuts. Question: Have you all been paying in full before the statement cuts or letting a balance report and then paying in full?

I've been letting a balance report and then paying in full. My last statement cut on 04/12- $170 Balance on what was a $6,700 limit. I havent paid the balance yet and was approved for $2,500 My FICO's are below just for some more data points for you.

fico.JPG 

Message 99 of 128
C6Guy
Established Member

Had my first CLI on 03/30 for 500 bucks and second today. Kind of salty that each CLI is for 500 bucks. Went I have sizable limits with other cards. But I've only had this card for 10 months and started at 2K limit. So not too bad Smiley Happy good luck to everyone else!!
Message 100 of 128
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.