Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To App or Not To App...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: To App or Not To App...

OK, so finally went ahead and Apped for the Sallie Mae card and dont think will be doing so any more for the foreseeable future... now on to gardening and hopefuly for a longer stint than my last one of 20 odd days Smiley Happy

FYI, there is a question regarding US citizenship/Permanent Resident on the application. I am not a US Citizen or PR yet. I am currently on a work visa.

Message 11 of 16
Tony275
Valued Contributor

My $.02 - Nope!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 12 of 16
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

NOT. . .

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice guys... guess its too late now.. I've already apped for it and approved.

I just had a look at my last 12 statements and saw my (Gas + Gas store) usage and it made sense for me. Also, I had just apped around 2 weeks back for Chase Amazon and made more sense to bunch them together rather than waiting.

The Sallie Mae card will only give statement credit since I dont have an account with them but I plan to use the accumulated 12 month reward on items that fall under 1% so probably will work out well for me.

On to gardening now..... Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
BUN
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 15 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the advice guys... guess its too late now.. I've already apped for it and approved.

I just had a look at my last 12 statements and saw my (Gas + Gas store) usage and it made sense for me. Also, I had just apped around 2 weeks back for Chase Amazon and made more sense to bunch them together rather than waiting.

The Sallie Mae card will only give statement credit since I dont have an account with them but I plan to use the accumulated 12 month reward on items that fall under 1% so probably will work out well for me.

On to gardening now..... Smiley Happy

congrats

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.