Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today is a good CLI day.

tag
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

Today is a good CLI day.

Just wanted to post that I hit the luv button on some cards today. For the first time, I actually got a few increases. Bankruptcy filing is 13 months and a few days old now, so I'm sure that makes a difference..

Victoria's Secret card-- increased from $250-450. $32 reporting
Kohls-- increased from $300 to $700. $0 reporting
Lowes--big one-- increased from $300 to $5,000. $5 reporting

Overstock gave me the 7-10 day message, but I'm at $449 of a $500 limit.
USAA secured, discover secured, and cabelas are all not being asked. I spent a lot this month to give usage. Will pif in June, except maybe discover, which is at 0% but utilization is high on all of them, like 80%.

Just wanted to share.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Today is a good CLI day.

@jason0618 wrote:
Just wanted to post that I hit the luv button on some cards today. For the first time, I actually got a few increases. Bankruptcy filing is 13 months and a few days old now, so I'm sure that makes a difference..

USAA secured, discover secured, and cabelas are all not being asked. I spent a lot this month to give usage. Will pif in June, except maybe discover, which is at 0% but utilization is high on all of them, like 80%.

Just wanted to share.

And remember taht Cabelas is a HP for a CLI.. and that they are fairly conservative Smiley Sad

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@jason0618 wrote:

Just wanted to share.

OH.. also,mark on your calendar for 9/2. Youll be eligible for another Kohls SP CLI, probably to $1500..  They are every 3 months, NOT 90 days

VS - Try it again on 7/3, youll get another $200 CLI

Congrats!!!!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!! It's always nice to get a boost in CL 😃

I tried VS last month but they denied because account was too new. I figured as much seeing as most say you have to have it for 6 months.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job! I'm waiting to ask for any CLI on my Kohl's and VS card. I had a balance on the Kohl's card but just paid that off in full. My wife has yet to use the VS card but I know she will soon.

Either way, good job!
Message 5 of 6
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

Thanks! It took me 8 months for kohls and 9 months for Victoria. Lowes is only two months old.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.