Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took the chance on Overstock...BIGGEST SL YET

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Took the chance on Overstock...BIGGEST SL YET

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  That's the limit they started me out with a few years ago.  The rewards they give you make you feel like you need to buy something else.

I'm very surprised I made it through that whole Comenity SCT phaze unscathed.  I once had 12 of their cards.  Was just too easy and addicting.

I'm now down to 2 of their co-branded cards.  It sure did thicken up my file but I bought alot of stuff I did not need.  My laundry room has 3 new crock pots, 2 new shower curtains, 4 glasses with beer labels in the box, a 14 piece set of Cuisinart knives.  I started hoarding because of that card.

The site does have some nice stuff though.

That must be the secret to their success. I went through about the same experience and can say with confidence it was helpful for the profile.

Congratulations to the OP on the instant approval Overstock Card and limit!

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Becareful with that.   overstock might do an HP on an online cli request.    and congrats on the high limit

Message 12 of 14
jc2
Regular Contributor

Nice SL. Congrats. I have had the SP offer a couple of times but never took it. This makes me want to try Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Awesome ANY limit!

OS gave me a $350 SL and a HP when I accepted the SCT pop up.

It's being closed next. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.