Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards App-No Pull? Update: Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total Rewards App-No Pull? Update: Approved

I applied for the Total Rewards Visa Sat. Still no HP notification on any. It was a 7-10 message, which was kept me of Unexpected since I have a decent FICO. They should have pulled EQ.

Any ideas on what's going on?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Total Rewards App-No Pull?

They pulled Experian for mine.. You need EXP and EQ unfroozen.. They hard pull one and SP another.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Total Rewards App-No Pull?

Both are unfrozen. My EQ is way better than my EX but still no notification of either.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Total Rewards App-No Pull? Update: Approved

Update:
I called. Was told Approved. $8k SL. Not the best/not the worst. Said it was done with EQ but the odd thing is I just pulled my EQ report 30 min ago on CCT and no pull. This would be a great day if that happened since I got a $15k LOC and $3k CLI at US Bank on a soft pull as well.

DP's:
FICO 771 (EQ)
18 INQs
0-1% Utilization
Low AAOA-maybe 1.5 years
Anything else-ask

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have read posts on people setting up their cards when they get this and before they receive their card. How? I tried but it wants the CC number? Was this something that used to be able to be done but not anymore?
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!!! 

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx @rmm - Now I'm
Looking forward to my annual vegas trip. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval.  

Message 8 of 15
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have read posts on people setting up their cards when they get this and before they receive their card. How? I tried but it wants the CC number? Was this something that used to be able to be done but not anymore?

Probably depends on the lender.  I think I received an email with a link from Amex and that's how I set that account up early.  

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous @Anonymous - Now I'm
Looking forward to my annual vegas trip. Smiley Happy

I thought about applying for this reason alone.  Got a friend that got the mlife card last year and I remember they got all sorts of upgrades in Vegas because of the card.  The rewards aren't that great on either card but the perks are pretty cool.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.