Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards popup

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Total Rewards popup

So last night I was online getting tickets to Celine Dion (my g/f wants to go see her real bad) and making hotel reservation for Vegas and as I logged into my TR account it popped up. Filled out the info and approved. SL is alright can't really complain I guess. I tried to cold app for this card awhile back at the end of my app spree as I was headed to Vegas and wanted to use it there and I was declined for too many inquires so I left it alone and didn't bother to recon. Created account and tried to do CLI and no dice. Wonder if it has anything to do with my Blue Nile card being at 46.5k. I'll try again in 4 months or so. I got an alert this morning for an EQ HP. Last app was about 7 mounths ago. I was going to wait till summer time to add a couple of crds but hey what the heck LOL

IMG_5271.jpg

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Total Rewards popup

Congrats!  If i frequented Vegas this card would no doubt be in my wallet.

Message 2 of 22
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done !!! Congrats on the approval !! Don't forget to request a CLI when you set up the account online and then every 4 months after !!!

Message 4 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

very nice!! Just remember though to go easy on the SCT with Comenity on the majors. These are the acts that later seem to get closed, especially if you take a couple more. Congrats on the approval!Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 22
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
very nice!! Just remember though to go easy on the SCT with Comenity on the majors. These are the acts that later seem to get closed, especially if you take a couple more. Congrats on the approval!Smiley Happy

This is the first pop-up from them I have taken. Blue Nile was a cold app many many months ago. I don't think I'll be adding any other cards at the moment though, nothing really peaks my interest. However the CSP is still on my hit list.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 6 of 22
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

You're picture is a reflection of a true myFICO'er!

Tabs & favorites bar hilarious! So cool.

Message 7 of 22
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

congrats!
Message 8 of 22
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@OMW2_HighAcheiver wrote:
You're picture is a reflection of a true myFICO'er!

Tabs & favorites bar hilarious! So cool.

Yes Sirrrrrrr!!!! LOL

Message 9 of 22
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Fun-ny!
I know yes Sirrrrrr is a saying but I am a Lady 😕 haha 😁

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.