Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP

@Gmood1 wrote:
Ok thanks for the info. I've joined several CU's through ACC.😀

oh really, do share

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 41 of 112
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I joined Xcel and SDFCU through ACC. There's a bunch of CU's out there that take ACC for membership.
Message 42 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
I joined Xcel and SDFCU through ACC. There's a bunch of CU's out there that take ACC for membership.

any success with any of them?

___________ 12Njoy
Message 43 of 112
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding and another nice approval 12! Your continued rabbits out of hats amazes me. I know you do your research and push the envelope on apps but man I love seeing your approval posts. These guys are local to me I might have to take a look at them at some point. Wonder how they are with a BK showing and a couple of 4 years old baddies showing for DGF. Maybe I'll have her join to test the waters. Looking at past posts look like they pull EX and I'm assuiming they use the EX 03 score like other CU's. Have you ever looked at Congressional CFU? I have been very happy with them so far. They approved me for a 35.5k auto loan which I took, a 10k 8.4% card and the LO said I would have gotten more if I had asked and a 20k PLOC at 11.9%. They usually pull EQ but when I apped for the auto loan but I forgot that I had EQ iced so they pulled TU instead. Think their PLOC goes up to 50k and same with their cards. At least in my case they did not seem to be new account or INQ sensitive. I only listed my day job stated income of 92k and didn't include what I pay myself out of my business or DGF's income in what I gave them. Food for thought. There are a couple of organizations you can join to gain membership. 

Message 44 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

List of ACC credit unions

http://www.americanconsumercouncil.org/affiliates.asp

___________ 12Njoy
Message 45 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Outstanding and another nice approval 12! Your continued rabbits out of hats amazes me. I know you do your research and push the envelope on apps but man I love seeing your approval posts. These guys are local to me I might have to take a look at them at some point. Wonder how they are with a BK showing and a couple of 4 years old baddies showing for DGF. Maybe I'll have her join to test the waters. Looking at past posts look like they pull EX and I'm assuiming they use the EX 03 score like other CU's. Have you ever looked at Congressional CFU? I have been very happy with them so far. They approved me for a 35.5k auto loan which I took, a 10k 8.4% card and the LO said I would have gotten more if I had asked and a 20k PLOC at 11.9%. They usually pull EQ but when I apped for the auto loan but I forgot that I had EQ iced so they pulled TU instead. Think their PLOC goes up to 50k and same with their cards. At least in my case they did not seem to be new account or INQ sensitive. I only listed my day job stated income of 92k and didn't include what I pay myself out of my business or DGF's income in what I gave them. Food for thought. There are a couple of organizations you can join to gain membership. 

Wow.  Thanks for that info.  That's amazing

___________ 12Njoy
Message 46 of 112
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow.  Thanks for that info.  That's amazing

NP 12 might be worth a look at. They aren't in the top 50 or even 100 but they dropped my jaw with what they gave me. Their website is a little clunky like some of the other CU's but customer service has been great so far. I think you'd see nice approvals with them. I'm pushing 400k in CL's and that didn't scare them nor did my 40+ new accounts and INQ's in the past year. I'm also giving some thought to testing the waters with NRL FCU and see how I do there. 

Message 47 of 112
Anonymous
Not applicable

Think I might be joining this council....

Message 48 of 112
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

any success with any of them?

Funny you mentioned this. SDFCU hasn't yielded anything. I just logged in Xcel today.

And this popped up

Screenshot_20160923-004322.png

Message 49 of 112
12njoy
Super Contributor

Requested that BT done with application be cancelled.  Received message from Tower stating that approval/credit limit was conditioned on BT because it took that out of my liabilities.  Stated that if I cancelled, it could effect approval/limit.  Went ahead and authorized BT and received an email stating that account was funded for $11,800 instead of the previous amount of $10,600.  I noticed that they increased my income so they must have not added everything correctly the first time.  Card will be received 10-14 days.  Overall, I'm happy with the process.  Status of application changed from "approved" to "instant approval".  That reminds me of DCU.  Not bad at all for a SP approval.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 50 of 112
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.