cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP

Super Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP


baller4life wrote:
Congrats 12 for another CU find and approval!! Who's next? 😁

Thanks.   I'm waiting for the next person myself

EX FICO 731 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 729 ***Total Credit Limits: $1,061,550 bye bye BB&T
Message 21 of 112
Senior Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP

That's Great 12njoy  congrats on the approval and success !,,🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍾🍾🍾🍾

Message 22 of 112
Senior Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP


12njoy wrote:

baller4life wrote:
Congrats 12 for another CU find and approval!! Who's next? 😁

Thanks.   I'm waiting for the next person myself


Congrats and thanks for the info!  Their checking account doesnt appear to offer any rewards. At least the card has 1%.

 

Curious for you to see if you have a checking account and credit card if the CC can function as a line of credit? (since u applied for a PLOC)

 

No bt fee and CA fee is only 75 cents per advance

EQ 730, TU 730, EX 720. INQs EQ-1, TU-9, EX-7 AAOA 4yrs Util 6% Inspiration: Themanwhocan's Cash Back Charts
Message 23 of 112
Super Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP


Mia25 wrote:

That's Great 12njoy  congrats on the approval and success !,,🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍾🍾🍾🍾


Thanks Mia

EX FICO 731 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 729 ***Total Credit Limits: $1,061,550 bye bye BB&T
Message 24 of 112
Super Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP


jfriend33 wrote:

12njoy wrote:

baller4life wrote:
Congrats 12 for another CU find and approval!! Who's next? 😁

Thanks.   I'm waiting for the next person myself


Congrats and thanks for the info!  Their checking account doesnt appear to offer any rewards. At least the card has 1%.

 

Curious for you to see if you have a checking account and credit card if the CC can function as a line of credit? (since u applied for a PLOC)

 

No bt fee and CA fee is only 75 cents per advance


Thanks.  I only opened a savings account with $5

EX FICO 731 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 729 ***Total Credit Limits: $1,061,550 bye bye BB&T
Message 25 of 112
Established Member

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP

12njoy,

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how much income did they approve you with?
Message 26 of 112
Moderator

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP

Congrats 12!  I applied for membership, which required an upload of Drivers License, then prompted me to contact their E-Commerce department related to the funding of my account (I chose a credit card).

Message 27 of 112
Super Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP


Ruknightguy wrote:
12njoy,

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how much income did they approve you with?

$134,000

EX FICO 731 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 729 ***Total Credit Limits: $1,061,550 bye bye BB&T
Message 28 of 112
Super Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP


B335is wrote:

Congrats 12!  I applied for membership, which required an upload of Drivers License, then prompted me to contact their E-Commerce department related to the funding of my account (I chose a credit card).


Thanks B335.  Same process I went through.  Are you all on ice?

EX FICO 731 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 729 ***Total Credit Limits: $1,061,550 bye bye BB&T
Message 29 of 112
Super Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union approved on SP

@B335,

 

Go ahead and get your POI ready.  I uploaded the doc's and within an half hour, I was approved.  I don't think they really look at POI like that because of the quick turnaround time.

EX FICO 731 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 729 ***Total Credit Limits: $1,061,550 bye bye BB&T
Message 30 of 112