Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Visa - Approved

tag
C24Webb
Regular Contributor

Re: Toyota Visa - Approved

@pizza1 wrote:
They have a Visa card?? I googled it and didn't see anything! Congrats btwSmiley Happy is it an invitation only?

I searched for "toyota visa" on Google, clicked on the second link, and found plenty of information about the card, including the application.

Card/Limit/Opened — Discover it: $27,600 2/14 | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $10,500 7/14 | Banana Republic Visa: $10,000 7/14 | USAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature: $9,000 6/11 | Chase Freedom: $2,000 3/12
History — AAoA: 42 months | Oldest account: 119 months (including AU) | Inquiries: 1 EX 0 EQ 0 TU | Score: 765 (Discover TU) 750 (USAA CreditCheck Monitoring EX FAKO)
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
They have a Visa card?? I googled it and didn't see anything! Congrats btwSmiley Happy is it an invitation only?

haha. I might be like you. I don't even have a Toyota and my eyes lit up when I saw the subject. Me: "Ooooo... another card I can app for."

Oh and congrats OP.

Message 12 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lotsofpens.... I do have a Toyota, didn't go thru their financing though, but its funny because yesterday I was sitting just wondering if they had a cc like the others and I googled and couldn't much about it. Then low and behold saw the OP post today!! Lol!! Did read that minimum scores to get it start at 660ish. Mmmm, maybe in 4 yrs after my current rav4 is paid off ill go thru their financing and maybe get an offerSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats op on your new credit card!

@pizza1 wrote:

it's sooper seecret credit card by illuminati for only selective people Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 19
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Congrats on a useful card for you! Get to the garden! ;]

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 15 of 19
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

The Toyota Visa isn't by invitation only, although there's not a lot of marketing done on it.

https://www.toyotafinancial.com/pub/static/toyotarewardsvisa/trv/index.html?siteid=www_usb

I've owned the Toyota for a little over three years now. It wasn't a preapproval, but just an offer to apply, with a $25 statement credit after first purchase, included with the car loan statement. They've sent basically the same offer for the last few years, every few months.

I can't argue with the rate on the car loan - zero percent, so I'm paying it as slowly as possible. My other car was financed with Nissan only to get the incentive, then refinanced with a credit union for their lower rate.

There are just too many cards out there to stay in the garden for long. But for the US Bank Cash+, I will need to show some constraint.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!.....Thanks for sharing..Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 19
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 18 of 19
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Congrats on the card buddy!!!    I got this offer in the mail last week or so and it came in a purple envelope.   I was thinking, Oh Discover, not another one!!   It said PRE-APPROVED on the outside envelope and on the documents inside

You are Pre-Approved for the Toyota Rewards Visa card.  This offer is valid through December 2, 2014.  0% Intro APR on purchases and BT's for 18 months and then 18.99 --yuck.   But hey, 5 points for every dollar spent at Toyota Dealerships.   This could of came in handy considering I just had new brakes put on my Toyota Matrix XRS.

Nice to know, you said they pulled EX

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.