Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two fresh approvals today - Citi and Barclay

tag
DOHCrazy
Established Member

Two fresh approvals today - Citi and Barclay

Headed to a wedding in New Jersey in early June. Realized that I could fly first class with ~50k American Airlines points, so I did some research. 

Applied for the Citi Platinum last night and was approved for a $7,000 limit. Called to recon a higher starting limit and was shut down. 

This morning I applied for the Barclay US Airways card and was approved for a $15,000 limit. Glad I got this one before it was gone. 

This puts me at $155,000 available credit. Smiley Surprised This makes no sense to me either. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two fresh approvals today - Citi and Barclay

awesome! congrats!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DOHCrazy wrote:

Headed to a wedding in New Jersey in early June. Realized that I could fly first class with ~50k American Airlines points, so I did some research. 

Applied for the Citi Platinum last night and was approved for a $7,000 limit. Called to recon a higher starting limit and was shut down. 

This morning I applied for the Barclay US Airways card and was approved for a $15,000 limit. Glad I got this one before it was gone. 

This puts me at $155,000 available credit. Smiley Surprised This makes no sense to me either. 

Wow fantastic CL on Barclays Smiley Happy, congrats on you Citi card too, enjoy Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on  your new Citi and Barclay cards Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.