cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE APPROVED! not yet approved :/ for UNITED MILEAGEPLUS EXPLORER!

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: not yet approved :/ for UNITED MILEAGEPLUS EXPLORER!

So, there wasn't a place for second income/employer?
Message 11 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

Sorry to hear. They didn't require to fax paystub when I applied. I never heard Chase required income vertification.

Ron.

Message 12 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yea, that would be a new one for me too. Maybe it was the National Guard that caught the UW's eye.
Message 13 of 21
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

No, just one stop for employer but income says to put total, and that's what I did, so I should be fine, and its probably because I just got the CSP last week that they need them
fico 747
Message 14 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 15 of 21
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

I'll keep you posted!
fico 747
Message 16 of 21
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

Quick update, (called recon again today, asking about what I need to send in, and this CSR recond my app) I was approved! But my Freedom CL got axed to 500 from 1000 and they only gave me 2k on the United card, fine with me because I plan on closing it in a year and transferring the CL to the Freedom anyways!

Glad I didn't have to bother sending anything in.

Also I called probably 5 times all together, recalling to talk to a different CSR can definitely help!
fico 747
Message 17 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

@MazdaSpeed wrote:
Quick update, (called recon again today, asking about what I need to send in, and this CSR recond my app) I was approved! But my Freedom CL got axed to 500 from 1000 and they only gave me 2k on the United card, fine with me because I plan on closing it in a year and transferring the CL to the Freedom anyways!

Also I called probably 5 times all together, recalling to talk to a different CSR can definitely help!

Congrats!!!! I had the similar situation like you. I got approved for $2K. It wasn't enough for travelling.  They couldn't increase CL because I reached the max. exposure limit. I  had to transfer the limit from three different Chase accounts to get $10K. 

Ron.

Message 18 of 21
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@MazdaSpeed wrote:

Congrats!!!! I had the similar situation like you. I got approved for $2K. It wasn't enough for travelling.  They couldn't increase CL because I reached the max. exposure limit. I  had to transfer the limit from three different Chase accounts to get $10K. 

Ron.

Thanks! I am very excited excited about the 30k (35k bonus after adding an AU) bonus!

fico 747
Message 19 of 21
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

*8/10/13
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.