09Lexie

Re: not yet approved :/ for UNITED MILEAGEPLUS EXPLORER!

So, there wasn't a place for second income/employer?
Super Contributor
Ron1

Sorry to hear. They didn't require to fax paystub when I applied. I never heard Chase required income vertification.

Ron.

09Lexie

Yea, that would be a new one for me too. Maybe it was the National Guard that caught the UW's eye.
Contributor
MazdaSpeed

No, just one stop for employer but income says to put total, and that's what I did, so I should be fine, and its probably because I just got the CSP last week that they need them
fico 747
09Lexie

Contributor
MazdaSpeed

I'll keep you posted!
fico 747
Contributor
MazdaSpeed

Quick update, (called recon again today, asking about what I need to send in, and this CSR recond my app) I was approved! But my Freedom CL got axed to 500 from 1000 and they only gave me 2k on the United card, fine with me because I plan on closing it in a year and transferring the CL to the Freedom anyways!

Glad I didn't have to bother sending anything in.

Also I called probably 5 times all together, recalling to talk to a different CSR can definitely help!
fico 747
Super Contributor
Ron1

MazdaSpeed wrote:
Quick update, (called recon again today, asking about what I need to send in, and this CSR recond my app) I was approved! But my Freedom CL got axed to 500 from 1000 and they only gave me 2k on the United card, fine with me because I plan on closing it in a year and transferring the CL to the Freedom anyways!

Also I called probably 5 times all together, recalling to talk to a different CSR can definitely help!

Congrats!!!! I had the similar situation like you. I got approved for $2K. It wasn't enough for travelling.  They couldn't increase CL because I reached the max. exposure limit. I  had to transfer the limit from three different Chase accounts to get $10K. 

Ron.

Contributor
MazdaSpeed

Ron1 wrote:

MazdaSpeed wrote:

Congrats!!!! I had the similar situation like you. I got approved for $2K. It wasn't enough for travelling.  They couldn't increase CL because I reached the max. exposure limit. I  had to transfer the limit from three different Chase accounts to get $10K. 

Ron.

Thanks! I am very excited excited about the 30k (35k bonus after adding an AU) bonus!

fico 747
Valued Contributor
dodfire

Congrats!!!

*8/10/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}