Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATED: 2.5 of 4 App Spree But Absolutely Floored with results

tag
ptilda
Established Contributor

Re: 2 of 4 App Spree But Absolutely Floored with results

Nice work! You have somewhat similar scores and accounts to me, so I'm curious about your progress. Your scores are higher, and CC accounts older, but my overall AAoA is longer (mostly student loans and some other installments). So I'm watching you! I promise, totally non-creepy! Smiley Happy

My Wallet:Fidelity Amex $1K, DCU $3.9K, US Bank AeroMexico $300, Quicksilver $1.3K, Cap1 secured MC $750, DiscoverIT $200, Care Credit $5K, Sportsman Guide Visa $3K, Kay $3K, Jared $3K,American Airlines CC $3K, Amazon $2.9k, Walmart $2.2k, Macy's $800 revolving/$5k furniture, Comenity retail cards $5.55kStarting Score: 618Current Score: 711
Message 11 of 15
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

@ScarletFever wrote:
Nice...and congrats! Feels to get approvals ...and kick the sub-primes yo the curb!

Thanks! and you bet it does!

Message 12 of 15
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

@ptilda wrote:

Nice work! You have somewhat similar scores and accounts to me, so I'm curious about your progress. Your scores are higher, and CC accounts older, but my overall AAoA is longer (mostly student loans and some other installments). So I'm watching you! I promise, totally non-creepy! Smiley Happy

Thanks! and i've been watching you too, err uhhh, you know, non-creepy-like as well :-P  Pretty sure if I can age these accounts I'll be in 700 land in no time.  The low UTL really made a difference though, like 30-40 points depending on which CRA.

Message 13 of 15
sweetschuni
New Contributor

I so want that SouthWest CC LOL! Any idea which bureau was pulled for you for the SouthWest?

Licensed REALTOR in the state of Georgia - "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing" Theodore Roosevelt

Message 14 of 15
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

@sweetschuni wrote:

I so want that SouthWest CC LOL! Any idea which bureau was pulled for you for the SouthWest?

It's a great card!  I was double pulled EQ and EX.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.