cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATED] 3 for 3, first mini-app spree...

tag
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: 2 out of 3; AMEX Reconning Possible?

@nicholasyud wrote:

@WarJar101 wrote:

I completely forgot about the application status webpage AMEX has, I just checked it and it said I got the AMEX PRG and AMEX Gold Delta Skymiles!!! Awesome!!  Hopefully, I'll be able to PC to the AMEX BCE after six months. What do you guys think? 

I'm not sure what the limit is yet, if anyone knows a way to find out ahead time let me know. I'd appreciate it.

On another note, I need a new wallet....the one have currently is looking a bit jacked. That's next on my list. Lol.

This is the new walllet you should get to celebrate your mini appspree.......I dumb my 2 years old wallet with this as well after i get BCE Smiley Very Happy ......

wallet.PNG

Oh man a $400 dollar wallet. Hmm. Tempting. My Chase cards would look real nice in it. Lol. Haha! Or my future BCE.

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 31 of 33
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

@ObeyJohnny12 wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

@WarJar101 wrote:

I completely forgot about the application status webpage AMEX has, I just checked it and it said I got the AMEX PRG and AMEX Gold Delta Skymiles!!! Awesome!!  Hopefully, I'll be able to PC to the AMEX BCE after six months. What do you guys think? 

I'm not sure what the limit is yet, if anyone knows a way to find out ahead time let me know. I'd appreciate it.

On another note, I need a new wallet....the one have currently is looking a bit jacked. That's next on my list. Lol.

This is the new walllet you should get to celebrate your mini appspree.......I dumb my 2 years old wallet with this as well after i get BCE Smiley Very Happy ......

wallet.PNG

Oh man a $400 dollar wallet. Hmm. Tempting. My Chase cards would look real nice in it. Lol. Haha! Or my future BCE.

That's a nice a nice ass wallet. Lol. I'm not making Louis Vuitton money though, I might look like I'm trying to hard. I'll definitely get a nice looking one though, plain yet eye-catching, and when I do I'll take a pic with my AMEX sticking up through it lol.

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 32 of 33
bluesnowman
Frequent Contributor

Warjar- You still have a year to test them out and use them without paying an annual fee. Personally, I just want the BCE for it's rewards (I drive a lot for some reason, probably 150-200 every week, so a little bit of cash back on gas will make it help, plus I got myself a new car. Well, not quite, my dad and I looked around for the right price, used some money from my savings account and gave it to my dad (about 3k) and we bought the car in cash, so it will help, and not burn more of a hole in my wallet.) Anyways, you have some excellent cards, use them wisely and in hopefully a few years you will have the opportunity to have more cards. The only cards left that I want are the BCE and the Freedom, other then that, I have all the cards and the credit I really need, especially with my current income. 

Bank of America: Cash Rewards.- 4.2k. 4/25/12 (CLI Increase 6/15/13, CLI May of 2015, sept 2015), Citi: Forward- 4.5k. 10/27/12 (CLI on 2/8/14, SP, CLI on 9/26/15 sp). Discover: More- 7k, 10/27/12 (Increase 6/1/14, CLI in May of 2015, SP 9/2015) Amex: PRG- NPSL (closed 12/13/13). 11/24/12. Chase: Freedom. 5/1/13- 5k (EX CLI HP 9/2015) Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus.-3.6k. 6/15/13. Amex BCE-2k. 12/7/13. Amex SPG-5k 12/8/13 (CLI on 9/2015) Capital one VentureOne Visa Signature-10k (9/6/15). Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard-4K. Last App: 9/6/15. Total cl: 45,300
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.