Nice. Congrats.

Message 12 of 17
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: US BANK 365 AMEX Approved (4 days Process

Congrats! op

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@irunfromcredit wrote:
I keep hearing conflicting experiences with US Bank. I heard they give low limits and and are conservative. Then I hear they love the banking relationship.

I was approved for the Cash + and Platinum both for $15k each under a prequalify offer. I did not have a prior relationship with them other than them purchasing my mortgage last month. So I do agree having some sort of relationship with them is helpful, but the starting limits are definitely YMMV. Who knows....

Mofgbzbd mibhg ov hdlpdc hou.. Also assume you haven't opened 12-15 new cards in the last year either have you?

lmao at you

Message 13 of 17
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

THANKS AJC once i get the card i will post the screenshot form inside the account page to prove my point long debate plus BT request plus previous history and checking account with decent deposit and nothing is impossible on earth Smiley Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 14 of 17
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8,  ehh 15k is not what i was looking for some one your caliber to get but ill let it slide this time cuz its you.aight m8.

Message 15 of 17
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@peghede thanks pal i wont disappoint you i promise buddy Smiley Wink

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 16 of 17
peghede
Valued Contributor

ok m8 impress me ,you can start  with the your navy  flaghship cli to 80k cl.can u promise  that? can you do it?do you have it in you?

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.