Re: US Bank Cash 365 Amex Card

Thanks, 

Message 11 of 13
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

@ChiTownRobby wrote:

Thanks, 

If you decide to go with BMO Harris, they're offering a $200 bonus for opening an account and setting up direct deposit. (I did it last month, just waiting for my bonus now Smiley Happy

$200 isn't bad for just opening an account Smiley Happy

Another couple that you can get (that I can't, I'm jealous!):

Huntington. They're also offering a $200 bonus, and their Voice credit card looks like a pretty decent rewards card. 

PNC - bonus varies depending on direct deposit amount

Associated Bank - $150

MB Financial Bank $250

5/3 - $200

I don't think we're allowed to link directly on here, but Google "Doctor of Credit best bank bonus" and it'll come up right at the top. He tells you about each bonus, the hoops to get it, and a link.

Otherwise, as mentioned already, Alliant Credit union is pretty awesome. They have decent rates on checking & savings, and not all the "hoops" to jump through to avoid fees and such.

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 12 of 13
ChiTownRobby
Established Member

Hello again! A few people have private messaged me who are apparently in a similar situation as I was waiting for approval and frantically checking their online banking to see what to look for. I feel your pain!!!! To make things easier, I thought I would just attach a pic of mine for reference (personal info elsewhere on the page obviously omitted). Your drop down menu functions like normal on online banking via "my accounts" and then "choose my accounts" with the added addition of a liabilities column. In my case, I already had a US Bank Cash + credit card, so the column just added an additional account. If your online banking already goes to multi-account expanded view by default when you log in, just scroll down and it should be located there. Best of luck!

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 11.png

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.