Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash + CLI

tag
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

US Bank Cash + CLI

I had a message on my account (On account page, just under Account summary, etc.) It says"your account may be eligible for a credit limit increase, please click here offer ends 4/15/2014".  I clicked the link, and it took me to a place to enter my income.  I did that and received the following response:

Congratulations. Subject to final credit processing, your credit line will increase by $4,500.00, raising your total credit line to $16,000.00 for this account.

Please allow 2-3 business days for final processing, after which time any new credit line will be available.

You will also receive written confirmation via U.S. Mail in 7-10 business days.

Not sure if it was a HP or a SP< but no where on the page did it say it was checking credit. Others have reported that it is an account review, using a HP.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash + CLI

So....have you accepted the offer? LOL  If so, congrats on your CLI!  I have a feeling that it would be a SP since the offer came from them.  But, keep us updated on the HP/SP results  mucho congrats on your CLI! 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 18
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

That's a strange way of giving a CLI. I guess I will have to pay more attention logging in. Thanks for the heads up and Congrats!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 18
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

I had a message on my account (On account page, just under Account summary, etc.) It says"your account may be eligible for a credit limit increase, please click here offer ends 4/15/2014".  I clicked the link, and it took me to a place to enter my income.  I did that and received the following response:

Congratulations. Subject to final credit processing, your credit line will increase by $4,500.00, raising your total credit line to $16,000.00 for this account.

Please allow 2-3 business days for final processing, after which time any new credit line will be available.

Not sure if it was a HP or a SP< but no where on the page did it say it was checking credit. Others have reported that it is an account review, using a HP.

Congrats on a awesome CLI Smiley Happy WTG

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 4 of 18
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 5 of 18
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Very nice increase! Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 18
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

I got the same mssage last week but I applied by phone.  The CSR told me that they do not pull your CR but do an account review only.  So congrats on your nice CLI.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 7 of 18
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

So....have you accepted the offer? LOL  If so, congrats on your CLI!  I have a feeling that it would be a SP since the offer came from them.  But, keep us updated on the HP/SP results  mucho congrats on your CLI! 

Yes, i accepted the offer. It does not tell you how much the offer is until you fill in the box with your income. After you do that and click continue, it tells you the amount, and the info about processing time, etc.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Message 8 of 18
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

That's a strange way of giving a CLI. I guess I will have to pay more attention logging in. Thanks for the heads up and Congrats!

I didn't see it right away either.After you log in to the main account page, and your accounts are showing, click on the works Cash+ to go to that account. When the account summary comes up, the message is blue writing in a white box, right uder your balance, minimum payment, etc.

I normally don't even look at that, I just go to make the payment for the amount showing on the initial screen that's why I didn't notice it at first.

Message 9 of 18
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

Congrats! Never heard of US bank giving in this way either. 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.