cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

Thanks for the heads up. Wow only once a rear, that's right up there with conservative alright
Message 11 of 79
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. Wow only once a rear, that's right up there with conservative alright

Keep in mind that's how it WAS before they recently turned on that preapproval page.

Proof positive it works now is check the reports for a softee from them after submitting to see which cards they offer and set APR. Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 79
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I knew this was going to be a 'lucky' card. Just updated my little tracker and my new total credit line (with this addition) is $333,300 LOL I cannot believe I have that much, especially since all I had in July 2015 was my $750 secured USAA card.

There are several with much more and our recent $1M milestone, but I am **bleep** proud of my progress. I feel like I had to earn every single dollar

I see a lotto ticket purchase in my near future Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 79
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

I knew this was going to be a 'lucky' card. Just updated my little tracker and my new total credit line (with this addition) is $333,300 LOL I cannot believe I have that much, especially since all I had in July 2015 was my $750 secured USAA card.

There are several with much more and our recent $1M milestone, but I am **bleep** proud of my progress. I feel like I had to earn every single dollar

I see a lotto ticket purchase in my near future Smiley Happy

There's nothing as exciting as that one "Lucky" card that just happens to tip the balance to your favor.

It takes a lot of effort and credit management to get to that place and it's finally YOUR TURN!

Whatta Roll!!

Message 14 of 79
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

AMEN!
Message 15 of 79
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats CIC

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 16 of 79
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks Meanmchine!
Message 17 of 79
Leonardc2
Valued Member

Also instantly approved today for $10,000 after pre-qualification at 15.99, etc.  FICO 800s across the board.  First involvement with US Bank!

Message 18 of 79
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Nice Job!! You're profile must be pristine if you got an instant approval!!
Message 19 of 79
Leonardc2
Valued Member

Yep.  I think it helped that I had no inquiries or new accounts for 16 months.  I hear they like that!  My last card was the Chase Sapphire Reserve.

Message 20 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.