cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

@ credit is crack that's interesting 100$ CB i got 3 US Bank accounts in total in 32 days 365 amex @15k  RLOC 2.5k and Cash+ visa @11k my profile is solid as Tank still the cash+ sl was 11k i think its possible to get 20k SL with US Bank if the applicant has banking relations etc..

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 51 of 79
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

I apped for the Cash + card last week and got the 7-10 day message.  totally forgot about it until today, got approved but no other info.  Do I just wait to see my terms and limit?  Or do I just call the same verification number again?

Thanks

Message 52 of 79
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

congrats call them up

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 53 of 79
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

USB is another bank I need to crack!! (so many cards I still "need", so little time) LOL Congrats to you on the nice approval!
Message 54 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

@ credit is crack that's interesting 100$ CB i got 3 US Bank accounts in total in 32 days 365 amex @15k  RLOC 2.5k and Cash+ visa @11k my profile is solid as Tank still the cash+ sl was 11k i think its possible to get 20k SL with US Bank if the applicant has banking relations etc..

I pulled over $23k on a US Bank Altitude Reserve SL. I do have a banking relationship, but it was only 4 or so months old at the time of approval.

Message 55 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those of you who applied, did you get the $100 bonus after spending $500?
Message 56 of 79
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
For those of you who applied, did you get the $100 bonus after spending $500?

my cycle just closed on 11/01. The 'pending' rewards shifted to 'confirmed' rewards for my account. I didnt ever make any contact with them. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 7.53.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-02 at 7.54.23 PM.png

Message 57 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've already hit that and nothing. I also figured something was up since I never had it under Pending. Thanks to a thread on here, I faxed them my offer showing that. Will wait a bit longer before taking any more action. I can't with their long hold times just trying to talk to someone. Really not impressed with them.

Message 58 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I might have bad news for all of you.

I forwarded my complaint to CFPB, US Bank said they will not honor it because that is a targeted offer, even if it is on their website. I replied and went off! My case is closed by CFPB and US Bank.

Funny thing, I just went to the site, enter my info and get the same offers with a set APR AND same $100 bonus offer.

So if you didn’t comfirm with a rep at US Bank if you had the offer BEFORE you started meeting he spending, you will get $0.

Who confirmed??
Message 59 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack I’m glad you got it, I don’t think I want to try to see if I get it. I need to put my $500 spending on my Uber card.
Message 60 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.