cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

For the members here who didn't get the bonus, did you get them already? 

I might still try to meet the spending just to see if the bonus appears.  What a headache.

Message 71 of 79
Leonardc2
Valued Member

My bonus posted immediately

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah, you have a good point, I already took the HPs.

I only applied because of the bonus, didnt really need the cards lol. CFPB was of no help, US Bank denied the bonus and closed the case. I should of applied for the platinum for the cell phone insurance, the offer still there to get it with a set APR, but will put my cell bill on Uber card now.

Message 72 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does US bank have soft pulls CLI?

Message 73 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure on this, but my payment posted and might call in to close all my accounts today.

Message 74 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you do it online and request $1500 or less it could be a SP. Never ever take it for granted. Be prepared that it could be a HP as you are asking them to extend more credit to you. 

Message 75 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I might still try to meet the spending just to see if the bonus appears.  What a headache.

Hey c00mtg , US BANK has finally agreed to pay me bonuses for two of my credit cards after CFPB complaint. here is the post i made about this. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/CFPB-Success-US-bank-paid-me-total-of-400-bonus-2-Credit-cards/td-p/5101858

Credit card cfpb.jpg

Message 76 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey c00mtg , US BANK has finally agreed to pay me bonuses for two of my credit cards after CFPB complaint. here is the post i made about this. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/CFPB-Success-US-bank-paid-me-total-of-400-bonus-2-Credit-cards/td-p/5101858

Credit card cfpb.jpg

Congrats!! No luck on my end, even after sending them the screen shots of the offer.  Go figure. I could send another complaint to CFPB but not worth the headache.

Message 77 of 79
Noctilum
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! US Bank was stingy with my SL ($5000) despite having a strong card portfolio.  I love the card though, for my cell phone bill at least.

Message 78 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Noctilum wrote:

Congrats! US Bank was stingy with my SL ($5000) despite having a strong card portfolio.  I love the card though, for my cell phone bill at least.

LOL US Bank gave me 500 SL for my Cash+. At that time, my other CCs were at 7.5, 8, 10 and 11k and my score was probably in the mid 700s. I'll have my 10th statement by next week (always PIF for all my cards), and I'm still stuck at 500 lol  It's almost insulting, but I'll take it for 5% back on my cell and cable bills Smiley Very Happy     

Message 79 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.