cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

For the members here who didn't get the bonus, did you get them already? 

 

I might still try to meet the spending just to see if the bonus appears.  What a headache.

Message 71 of 79
Valued Member

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

My bonus posted immediately


c00mtg wrote:
Yeah, you have a good point, I already took the HPs.

I only applied because of the bonus, didnt really need the cards lol. CFPB was of no help, US Bank denied the bonus and closed the case. I should of applied for the platinum for the cell phone insurance, the offer still there to get it with a set APR, but will put my cell bill on Uber card now.

 

Message 72 of 79
Established Member

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

Does US bank have soft pulls CLI?

Message 73 of 79
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!


itduzz wrote:

Does US bank have soft pulls CLI?


Not sure on this, but my payment posted and might call in to close all my accounts today.

Message 74 of 79
Regular Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!


itduzz wrote:

Does US bank have soft pulls CLI?


If you do it online and request $1500 or less it could be a SP. Never ever take it for granted. Be prepared that it could be a HP as you are asking them to extend more credit to you. 

Message 75 of 79
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!


c00mtg wrote:

For the members here who didn't get the bonus, did you get them already? 

 

I might still try to meet the spending just to see if the bonus appears.  What a headache.


Hey c00mtg , US BANK has finally agreed to pay me bonuses for two of my credit cards after CFPB complaint. here is the post i made about this. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/CFPB-Success-US-bank-paid-me-total-of-400-bonus-2-Credi...

 

Credit card cfpb.jpg

QS 7K | Disc11.5k | Amex Evday 6.9K | AmexBluCsh 20K| NFCU cashrewrds15.5K | NFCU more rewards amex 9.7K|Penfed cshrewrds 5K | Penfed travel Amex 5K|Consumers Cu Visa signature Cash rebate 6.5K | Blispay 2K| Citi Sim 8.5K|Citi Double cash 7.1k| Chase Aarp 4.2K | Chase amazon prime vis sig 8K | Paypal 2% Cash back 300$ | US Bank Cash+VisaSig 1k | US bankAmex 500$ | Walmart MC 10K | Wellsfargo cashwise 1.5K |2nd Disc 3.5K| Amz Store CC 5K | Care credit 5.5K |Marvel MC 5.5K |Good yearCC 2.4k - Over 150k CL all together

FICO SCORES- TU 737, EQ 710, EX 729 , AAOA 1 year. Inquiries TONS.
Message 76 of 79
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!


DeepKc wrote:

c00mtg wrote:

For the members here who didn't get the bonus, did you get them already? 

 

I might still try to meet the spending just to see if the bonus appears.  What a headache.


Hey c00mtg , US BANK has finally agreed to pay me bonuses for two of my credit cards after CFPB complaint. here is the post i made about this. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/CFPB-Success-US-bank-paid-me-total-of-400-bonus-2-Credi...

 

Credit card cfpb.jpg


Congrats!! No luck on my end, even after sending them the screen shots of the offer.  Go figure. I could send another complaint to CFPB but not worth the headache.

Message 77 of 79
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!

Congrats! US Bank was stingy with my SL ($5000) despite having a strong card portfolio.  I love the card though, for my cell phone bill at least.

Message 78 of 79
Established Member

Re: US Bank Cash+ VS $10,000 Approval!!!


Noctilum wrote:

Congrats! US Bank was stingy with my SL ($5000) despite having a strong card portfolio.  I love the card though, for my cell phone bill at least.


LOL US Bank gave me 500 SL for my Cash+. At that time, my other CCs were at 7.5, 8, 10 and 11k and my score was probably in the mid 700s. I'll have my 10th statement by next week (always PIF for all my cards), and I'm still stuck at 500 lol  It's almost insulting, but I'll take it for 5% back on my cell and cable bills Smiley Very Happy     

Amex BCP 20kUber Visa 14kCap1 QS 12kBoA Rewards 10kDisco IT 9.5kBarc Cash Forward 7.5kUSB Cash+ 500 lol
Message 79 of 79