Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card Approval

tag
dmFICO8
Regular Contributor

US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card Approval

I applied for US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature card last Saturday night, it was instantly approved for 5000 SCL! I felt very lucky for instant approval!

Received the card today (also Saturday), just got everything set up online and downloaded the app, then called CSR to change due date and confirmed the spend bonus ($100 bonus after $500 spend in 90 days)! The link still works! I went through here to apply www.usbank.com/splash/credit-cards/cash-plus/aff/index.html

So happy after confirming the spend bonus!

Credit profile when applied:

EX FICO 815 (from freecreditscore.com, got 14 points jump this month from accounts aged)

my last app just turned 1 year old

new accounts last 12 months: 0

new accounts last 24 months: 3 (8 apps spree in 2015, 5 aged off)

one(1) brand new inquiry before applying for this card

all other inquiries are at least 1 year old

total inquiries last 24 months (including the new one): 4 (5 after applying)

23 open CCs (my profile is made of CC only, at least until the end of this month when SSL will report)

Oldest account 10+ years, 7 years AAoA

not high income and 23 open trade lines got me worry a bit when I applied (income and alot of open trade lines are my problems, 23 is not much here, but definitely alot for average people)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card Approval

Super congrats dmFICO8 on your nice US Cash+ approval! 😊
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. You should be instantly approved with that profile. Congrats on your hard work improving your score/profile. Anytime a fico is over 800 that is something to be very proud of.
Message 3 of 5
kaw943
Regular Contributor

congrats, nice approval from US Bank 

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 4 of 5
Leonardc2
Valued Member

Just got instant approval for cash+ signature at $10,000! 800s across the board. First involvement with US Bank.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.