10-06-2011 09:42 PM
10-07-2011 07:09 AM
Yup - full member thru my dad. I LOVE their auto insurance rate.
BTW - Just got word from American Express - I've been approved for ZYNC! Who hooo. I'm a member! I'm a member. Now I am totally in garden mode until time to buy house!
04-01-2013 09:00 AM - edited 04-01-2013 09:26 AM
I was Approved for USAA AMEX for 4K!!!! with 646 Experian Score and being a parcial Memeber and I got the AMEX. World Mastercard is still under review. I have a 6 year old Foreclosure still reporting along with several old CO's from the same time period. I have rebuilt and have the following portfolio. Also I went BK in 2000 and included AMEX and Discover in that. It does not show on my CR anymore but I have aquired AMEX and Discover again (Dont beleive in the Blacklist) or I was just very lucky on both and fell through the cracks and my accounts are backdated to the original Included in BK. (1997)
1. Discover $1000 First to make me Primetime again but CL is to low for me to use it.
2. AMEX Zinc NPSL Gonna close it cause It is being discontinued and it got me in the door for 2 of their revolvers.
3. AMEX Jetblue Tueblue rewards $1000 will triple next month
4. AMEX Blue $6000 They are trying to get me to Upgrade to the BCP for a $70 anual fee the Blue has no Annual fee
5. Ebay Platinum Mastercard $2000
6. Citi Thank You $1000
7. CapitalOne Venture Rewards $3000
8. USAA Total Rewards AMEX $4000 (Partial Member) I only have a Credit Card with them.
Dillards $2000 Only one I even use
Banana Republic $900
TU 698/ EQ 689/ EX 646
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO