Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA CLI APPROVED!

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

USAA CLI APPROVED!

Looked over my EQ report today to find out 2 inquries had aged off. Just paid my Limitless in full and saw the change credit limit option finally showed up on my account and went for it. Limitless SL $8k ------> new limit $18k! So $10k increase for a hp is worth it to me. I love my limitless with the 2.5% cashback and now with the extra spending power to boot. Smiley Happy My other card will be coming up for an increase this summer so can't wait for that.USAA CLI.png

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: USAA CLI APPROVED!

Big congrats BC! We love the USAA Limitless around here! The Limitless is the single most used card in the household! Wish I'd saved a little limit from my other USAA card for this one. The other($25k) USAA 1.5 CB card hasn't been used in nearly a year and a half. Basically ever since the Limitless showed up. As long as you are using one of them, USAA doesn't seem to care if the other isn't used.
Never the less, I'm going to request one more CLI on the Limitless and see what happens.
They really should allow people to reallocate limits or PC cards.
Message 2 of 20
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 20
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks Gmood! Yes the Limitless card gets many swipes around here too!. As you just can't go wrong with the 2.5% CB. I also have the rate advantage visa that doesn't get much play going up against the limitless lol! I wish they would allow the combinations between accounts because of this. Do you happen to know max exposure with them?

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 4 of 20
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks avp!

Message 5 of 20
Gmood1
Super Contributor

In the past, it was $50k across all CC accounts. Not too long ago someone posted they had passed that amount.
I've seen only one person state they had more than $50k with USAA. I'm at $49k now.
Message 6 of 20
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on nice CLI

Message 8 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet increase BruisedSmiley Happy ain't no limit like a Gmood limit, lolSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 20
3se7ens
Frequent Contributor

Gotta luv USAA! Congrats!!

As of 3/2022

EQ.-721  |  TU.-731  |  EX.-708

Top Cards:

AmEx Gold - $10,000 POT. BofA Americard $17,000 NFCU CR. $16,000 NFCU Plat.$15,000 FNBO Visa $14,800

Disco Miles $14,000 Chase FU $13,900 USAA Signature $13,000  PayPal MC $10,000 

Macy's AmEx $25,000 Macy's AmEx (upgraded) $25,000

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.