Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA CLI APPROVED!

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA CLI APPROVED!

@Gmood that’s good to know. I might just concentrate on building up my Limitless card instead.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 11 of 20
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Lol@ AJC! Thanks everyone for the support! 

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 12 of 20
Gmood1
Super Contributor

That's what I'd do BC. The Limitless sure made a lot of my 1.5 CB cards useless and maybe some of those 2% CBs as well.😂
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweetness on CLI!...But I just have to say bruisedcredit - BLEEPING FANTASTIC lines of credit! I want to be you when I grow up lol!

Message 14 of 20
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks electicdementia! And thanks also for those kind words lol! Statements like you make just keeps me going around here. 😀 With patience and perseverance as well as the knowledge you will gain from this wonderful community you to will eventually get there as well. 😉

Message 15 of 20
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

So true Gmood. Same dilemma for me now what to do with all these clone 1.5% CB cards 🤔🤔🤔

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Did the increase option show up after 6 months? Mine turns 6 months in May and I am desparate to increase my $2,500 SL......

Message 17 of 20
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks CO_NATIVE! Yes the option showed up exactly 6 months after I opened the account. I would have went for a 2 for 1 if my second account was old enough.

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent! Thanks for the response! And let us know what happens with your second card when you go for it Smiley Wink 

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Did the increase option show up after 6 months? Mine turns 6 months in May and I am desparate to increase my $2,500 SL......

The CLI option for the Limitless showed up for me after six months too. Looking for you to go after a CLI!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.