cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA CLI

tag
cynical_eden

USAA CLI

I wanted to know what others have experienced with CLIs for the visa platinum available to limited members. Its a fairly new account for me...just opened this year but I think I read on here somewhere that this card never increases? Or that you have to request it via secured message? Is this accurate? Does it ever auto increase?
LA VFW USAA World Mastercard: $9,500/USAA Visa Platinum: $8,000/Home Depot: $5,500/CareCredit: $5,000/Paypal Mastercard: $4,250/Amazon Store:$2,200/Ashley Furniture GE $2,000/Local CU Visa: $1500/WalMart: $1,100/Discover IT: $1,000/Victoria's Secret: $500/Kohl's: $400/Local bank Visa: $300/BML: $501

Current Score: 740Walmart FICO (TU)/736 Credit Sesame/687 Credit Karma (TU)

Local banks give no love!

Last app: 7/31/13
No more apps until summer 2015!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

Re: USAA CLI

I'm a full member my platinum started with initial limit of 6k at the 6th month I initiated CLI via secured message was approved after a day for 11k just 2 days ago I requested another CLI on my one year mark again via secured message and it was increased to 20K . I did the same thing with my World MC via secured message initial was 7k 6month increase to 13k one year to 21K. You can only request CLI every 6 months and its always a HP
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.