Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Doubled My Limit Again

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

USAA Doubled My Limit Again

Just received a cli from $14k to $28k on my USAA Cash Rewards Amex. Started at $7k a year ago and doubled to $14k at six months mark. I love USAA almost as much as Navy Fed. But, not quite! 😄
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA Doubled My Limit Again

@baller4life wrote:
Just received a cli from $14k to $28k on my USAA Cash Rewards Amex. Started at $7k a year ago and doubled to $14k at six months mark. I love USAA almost as much as Navy Fed. But, not quite! 😄

You never cease to amaze me! Congrats on getting the kind of credit limit increases you do with USAA. They like you. Keep at it someone has to tap their bank Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 30
baller4life
Super Contributor

Awww thanks Dinosaur. They have been really good to me! This will be the last time for a double limit cli though. Their max limit is $50k.
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, that is amazing! Big congratulations!

Message 4 of 30
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Huge congrats my friend!  screamer.gif

shescores.jpg

USAA will always have a special place in my heart... I credit them for helping me get going again when I started rebuilding (they were my first 'big boy' card a few years ago).  They can be oddballs, though... they were actually more generous to me when I had a dirty profile and little credit than now.  I think it's the FICO version they use... it doesn't seem to appreciate folks who have a lot of recent activity (like I do, but that's slowing down now). 

Enough of my rambling on... great job, and enjoy that new limit!  Smiley Very Happy

P.S.  If you haven't already, be sure to check to see if you have the 0%/no fee BT offer... I think it ends in a few days.  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 30
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

WooWee! You go girl! Smiley Very Happy

You definitely are doing a lot of what they really like even if that's doing nothing LoL

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 30
baller4life
Super Contributor

Thanks guys. This was a welcomed surprise. Not that I really need anymore credit. But, hey, I was bored. LMAO.

I gave them a bt balance UncleB. Their promotion came in handy! 

Message 7 of 30
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@baller4life wrote:

Thanks guys. This was a welcomed surprise. Not that I really need anymore credit. But, hey, I was bored. LMAO.

I gave them a bt balance UncleB. Their promotion came in handy! 

Great minds think alike!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

I couldn't resist, either... not only was it a great deal, it gave me a chance to put the dusty old Platinum to work!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, very nice BallerSmiley Happy Im glad to see you more active again on the forum. Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 30
baller4life
Super Contributor

Haha thanks AJC. I'm always around. Even when I wasn't actively posting, I was answering pms daily. 😉
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.