Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Limitless, Citi DP and May App Spree

tag
impactplayer
New Contributor

USAA Limitless, Citi DP and May App Spree

It has been a busy week! After having some success with CLI and new card approvals earlier in the week, I decided to just go ahead and do a May spree before heading back into the garden. Here are the results, starting with the most recent:

Citi Diamond Preferred approval: $26,000
USAA Limitless approval: $25,000
Wells Fargo Platinum CLI: $6,400 (to $14,900)
PC my CapOne Venture Card to Quicksilver to avoid monthly fee
Blispay approval: $10,000
Discover IT CLI: $6,000 (to $34,000)
USAA Rate Advantage approval: $25,000
Amex BCP CLI: $25,000 (to $50,000)

All CLI were SP. I think I am done now Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: USAA Limitless, Citi DP and May App Spree

Wow congrats to you , those are some awesome approvals Op , could you list some data pts for us plz thanks
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing impactplayer I'd be done too if I were you! You have some sweet credit limits with awesome lenders super congrats! 😊
Message 3 of 13
impactplayer
New Contributor

Sure, I can add some data points.

Scores:

TU: 803 (CreditKarma, 5/8), EQ: 788 (CreditKarma, 5/8) and EX: 833 (Chase, 4/1). 

Income: $421,500 annually

Accounts:

- 11 credit cards (most carrying a balance, but due to overall credit limits, utilization is low: 4%)

- 2 auto loans (both opened in May 2016)

- 1 mortgage (newly opened in February)

- 2 consolidated student loans  

Hopefully that helps but let me know if you have any questions! 

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW!!!  Did I read that right? $123,400 in CLI & new cards in May?  I know what I want to be when I grow up now. Smiley Happy

Congratulations on the serious May spree.  Any concerns regarding AA with all of that so close together?

Message 5 of 13
impactplayer
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

WOW!!!  Did I read that right? $123,400 in CLI & new cards in May?  I know what I want to be when I grow up now. Smiley Happy

Congratulations on the serious May spree.  Any concerns regarding AA with all of that so close together?

LOL, seems kind of absurd when you think about it. I knew it was a lot but didn't even add it up yet! 

I am not too concerned because it is really only four new accounts and one of those accounts (Blispay) is a "hidden" tradeline that only reports to one bureau. On the Citi front, I run a ton of spend through my DC (around $30,000 annually) so they would be crazy to AA me. The USAA cards are new, so I assume they knew what they were doing when they approved me for both. As for the other creditors, I run enough spend through them that I am confident they will not do anything but if they did, I have the limits to make up for it elsewhere. 

I am not buying a new house or car anytime soon, so I figured the time was right Smiley Happy 

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your the king....My data points are similar to yours...I have no inqs right now...Plotting out my app spree...i want a house first then app spree...

Message 7 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your amazing run. Glad to see the cards match up with your profileSmiley Happy running 30k through the DC, i dont remember if you mentioned your cl in other posts, you should ask to get you limit to 100kSmiley Happy. There is another poster who has a DC at 100k . Stuff of legendsSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome approvals and CLIs!!! Congratulations on your successes
Message 9 of 13
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Wow, congrats! Very nice set of approvals!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.