Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA credit limit increase!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA credit limit increase!!!

Alvon 123 - nice CLIs. USAA can be tough and you are doing very well. Congrats!
Message 11 of 18
alvon123
Super Contributor

@efranklin23 wrote:

@alvon123 wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Congrats. I hit the one year mark on my Platinum Rewards Visa a couple of weeks ago and call in and was denied--so it still sits at $13K... of which I have almost a $2K balance right now-almost the highest balance it's ever been and the highest balance of all my cards by a long shot.

Thanks, I only had  one balance of 43.00  reporting on my USAA platinum Visa at the time off  CLI request.

My utilization was 1% or less across all cards which may have helped me getting the 2  cli"s from USAA.

Congrats on your CLI. If you dont mind me asking, what was your EQ score and average spend per month on the USAA cards? My card is also at 7k and over a year since October. 

I haven't purchased a current EQ myfico score yet, however, my EQ FAKO score from Quizzle is 801.

Average spend is maybe 200.00 every other month on this card

Message 12 of 18
msbia
Established Contributor

Congrats Alvon, I did the same a few weeks ago, but I sent a secure message with my income, home information, etc. Within 24 hours my USAA Amex went from 4,500 to 10k and my Affiliate MC from 7k to 12k. I love USAA!

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 13 of 18
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@alvon123 wrote:

@efranklin23 wrote:

@alvon123 wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Congrats. I hit the one year mark on my Platinum Rewards Visa a couple of weeks ago and call in and was denied--so it still sits at $13K... of which I have almost a $2K balance right now-almost the highest balance it's ever been and the highest balance of all my cards by a long shot.

Thanks, I only had  one balance of 43.00  reporting on my USAA platinum Visa at the time off  CLI request.

My utilization was 1% or less across all cards which may have helped me getting the 2  cli"s from USAA.

Congrats on your CLI. If you dont mind me asking, what was your EQ score and average spend per month on the USAA cards? My card is also at 7k and over a year since October. 

I haven't purchased a current EQ myfico score yet, however, my EQ FAKO score from Quizzle is 801.

Average spend is maybe 200.00 every other month on this card

Thank You very Much! I may be going for CLI in January

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 14 of 18
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Ohhhhh HAPPY Day, CONGRATS!!! Smiley Very Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 15 of 18
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Alright...W2G.....

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.