Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update! Lowes Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update! Lowes Approval!

I sooo happy I can jump thru the roof! I have wanted to get a Lowes and was afraid because I have a new Rooms to Go account 2 mos old now and Synchony denied the CLI two weeks ago. But, walking thru Lowes thinking about the renovation that needs to be done on a property we bought 5 years ago. I couldnt help myself but to apply. The store rep said your application was put on hold and I have to call_ So a million questions later Approved $1500 SL. I so happy because that should be enough time to garden and  hit them for CLI after Thanksgiving for the great package deals. So finally I can get this house finished  a renter in this house by next summer! 

Update: i'm so glad I read this message to call credit solutions today since I was approved for Lowe's today. On my way to bed called credit solutions they were still open guys

I asked for 25,000 and increased they gave me 5000 oh my God!  Just now guys!  I love you guys so much thanks for the information on my has my world changed. 😜

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes Approval!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 18
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I sooo happy I can jump thru the roof! I have wanted to get a Lowes and was afraid because I have a new Rooms to Go account 2 mos old now and Synchony denied the CLI two weeks ago. But, walking thru Lowes thinking about the renovation that needs to be done on a property we bought 5 years ago. I couldnt help myself but to apply. The store rep said your application was put on hold and I have to call_ So a million questions later Approved $1500 SL. I so happy because that should be enough time to garden and  hit them for CLI after Thanksgiving for the great package deals. So finally I can get this house finished  a renter in this house by next summer! 

Congrats.  Lowes is one that it is possible to get a CLI before 4 months.  I called credit solutions, but was not able to get an immediate increase, but have been getting increases since the first statement cut.  Others on the forum have been able to get increases upon qualifying.  YMMV.

Message 4 of 18
tbque
Valued Contributor

Awesome, Congrats!

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval!

Message 6 of 18
silverbimmer04
Regular Contributor

Congrats to you !  Best of luck with the property remodel..  You can call Credit Solutions when you are ready to increase that limit, Go high and they will counter, if they can not approve you for the initial request.

Message 7 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

Op congrats! Chat or call and u will get it. Lowes card is the barneys of synch bank right now. I never have had such luck getting several cli's on a card but lowes man they dish it out.
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! But don't wait until November. Call credit solutions now and request a new line of $25,000. They will counter offer and it's a SP. I went from $2000 to $17,000 the same day I was approved for the card.

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new Lowe's card...and I echo the others here - call for a CLI immediately. Baller4Life will tell you ask for $30k. Got nothing to lose.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.