cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update SL @ $3,600 CLI to 10K, SAM's Club Mastercard approved!!!!!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SAM's Club approved!!!!!

Congratulations OP!  Great card to have!  I figured it was the MC.  If you notice on your CR/alerts, the tradeline has a "DC" at the end?  That stands for "Dual Card" or in this case the SYNCB co-branded MC/V version.   So, will you be requesting a CLI when you get the card like Ms Baller did?  Well-worth it for any upcoming holiday shopping Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 62
datrucking210
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Congratulations OP!  Great card to have!  I figured it was the MC.  If you notice on your CR/alerts, the tradeline has a "DC" at the end?  That stands for "Dual Card" or in this case the SYNCB co-branded MC/V version.   So, will you be requesting a CLI when you get the card like Ms Baller did?  Well-worth it for any upcoming holiday shopping Smiley Wink

Oh definitely, I will be calling for a CLI. I'll be shooting for the stars and if I don't get it hope they at least counter with something good. Now can I do that before getting the card?

I'll be using this card alot on gas and dining.

Thanks for the info on what "DC" means.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 12 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yes you can do it right now. 😃
Message 13 of 62
datrucking210
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Yes you can do it right now. 😃

On the phone with them as I type this!

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 14 of 62
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Ahhh rep gave me the "Do you mind if I put you on hold for 2-3 minutes" line only to come back and tell me that I need to wait for the card and call back and request a cli till then.

AU:
Message 15 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

Weird how they allow some of us to cli right away and others have to wait to activate card. Very inconsistent.
Message 16 of 62
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Yeah, I've been able to get lines increased before getting the card. I wasn't that lucky on this one.

I wonder why such a big lag time from when I submitted the app till it was finally processed.

AU:
Message 17 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  

Message 18 of 62
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats on approval

Message 19 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! From my experience, you'll have to wait until after your first payment and statement cut to receive a CLI from Sams. This is contrary to the policies on other Synchrony cards.

I went from $937 to $8K on my Sams store card after that milestone, with several denials leading up to that point. It was kind of an experiment for me, and it seems that's just how Sams policy @ Synchrony works.

Message 20 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.