cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update SL @ $3,600 CLI to 10K, SAM's Club Mastercard approved!!!!!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Update SL @ $3,600 CLI to 10K, SAM's Club Mastercard approved!!!!!

This is the number I always call. 877-379-8175 (Sr UW)

Message 51 of 62
Bmac66
Frequent Contributor

I got my SAMs MC about 2 months ago at $5k sl. Second statement just cut on the 13th of November. I've tried requesting CLI a couple of times with no luck. Even tried  chat with no luck. Saying account is too new. Meanwhile yesterday I got a pre approval for the BP Visa from Sync so I applied. Approved for $1500. Puts me at $21.5k total with all sync cards. Got brave today and tried the luv button again for SAMs and same message. This is my every day card now for gas and food it can't be beat. I'm putting a lot on it and making constant payments. I'm sure Sync will show me luv in another month or 2. I just got big CLI's on my Lowe's and Amazon cards. They definitely like me Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 62
datrucking210
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

I won't get an Indian rep calling this number?

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 53 of 62
JLK93
Established Contributor

@datrucking210 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I won't get an Indian rep calling this number?

Yes you will. You don't want to talk to an American UW.

Message 54 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SAM's Club approved!!!!! 10K CLI!!!!!

@datrucking210 wrote:

Instead of creating a new thread I thought I would update this one.

Thanks to humuhumunukunukuapuaa for pm'ing me and telling me to go for an increase late at night like 10pm est. I got impatient and decided to call now. I dialed the backdoor number that I have always called in the past, US based, and had the most success on Sync cli. Last one was an India call center. I didn't tell the rep that I didn't had the card yet. Just played it dumb and gave her my SS. She asked for income and how much I was looking for. I said I wanted my account to be at 10k for Black Friday shopping. She put me on hold for the longest time and when she came back she said congrats I was able to approve the request for the full 10k. Jaw dropped again. I just thanked her and hanged up. I can't believe I have surpassed the $150k mark and then some.

Now I'm wondering if I left money on the table by not getting a counter offer.

Congratulations, datrucking! You are welcome and I was more than happy to help! I'm really glad it worked out well. Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 62
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Re: SAM's Club approved!!!!! 10K CLI!!!!!

Well I gave it a shot Baller but I chickened out and only asked for 20k, was going to ask for 25k. After spending almost 25 minutes with this UW, I think he went through my whole report literally, he told me that the request couldn't be approved since I don't have the card with me and haven't activated it. Once I get it call back and see if the request can be approved. Boooooooo Smiley Mad

It did seem like he wanted to approve the request though, he put me on hold one more time before giving me the final decision but ultimately told me nope. I might go back and call the other number or should I just wait till I get the card.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 56 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

Well you got the $10k. Wait till you activate card and then call back. That way they won't have any excuse not to approve you. Weird how some analysts can approve you right away and some say you have to wait to activate card.

Message 57 of 62
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Re: Update Increased to 15K, SAM's Club Mastercard approved!!!!!

Well I received my card friday and I activated it earlier on Saturday, already used it for some black friday gifts since there was a temp card on Sam's club online. My second request for an increased failed because I didn't have the card with me at that time, I was determined to get whatever amount I left on the table. I requested the limit to be up'd to 25k and rep asked me the usual questions and put me on hold for a while. Came back and asked me for a phone number to send a verification code, once I gave her the code she put on hold again. I was feeling good by this time. She came back and said "I can't approve you for the full amount but I can bring it up to 15k, is that ok?"

I took it of course. 25k might not be that far away. Went from $3.6k to 10k to 15k in a matter of less than two weeks. What other bank does that with a soft pull?

BEFORE

photo sams cc_zpsypogqvyp.png

AFTER

photo sams cc cli_zpsd9ophhpa.png

AU:
Message 58 of 62
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Update Increased to 15K, SAM's Club Mastercard approved!!!!!

When Synchrony is really really good for you with big jump CLI's they are VERY GOOD and it Smiley Wink

My Sams Club MC is of great benefit for me too. I took them up on some sweet online store deals in the middle of night the other day. LoL

Message 59 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

👏👏👏👏Great job!!!
Message 60 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.