cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update!!! Walmart, Amazon, Discover Amex Blue Cash!!!

tag
susieqj
Regular Contributor

Update!!! Walmart, Amazon, Discover Amex Blue Cash!!!

For those who become frustrated at times, I know I do. Never give up or be discouraged..

I was approved today for Wal-Mart store card $1000.00 and Amazon Prime $700. Discover $1,400( Barclays declined me due recent lates and new accounts)

American Express Surprised me!!!
I am still in shocked. I just got approved an American Express Blue Cash Every day $1000. I’ve been itching to apply for it and finally did it today. I saw here that people were getting approved with scores in the 600’s. I checked credit board and see that they may possible pull TU my best score, but I was concern because they pull heavily EX in most of NYC. I chatted with a representative who send me a link and low and behold I was approved for $1,000.  Before I go to the garden  I need to aquire a travel card for airlines who frequent the Caribbean.

When I started my journey in Feb. 2016, my  EQ: 481, TU: 470 and EX: 474
Today my scores are 8/10/16-TU: 679, EX: 636, EQ:626 I am expecting my scores to go up since I paid down my balances.   
Thank you my Fico!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Walmart and Amazon approval!!

Congrats and enjoy new cards!   My Amazon card is one the most used cards in my entire lineup...

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

With scores like that you could round it off with a PayPal extras card. If you wanted a MC to go with it. It seems like Synchrony is approving that card like mad lately too (me and DW both got one this past week with TU scores in low to mid 600's). But anyways, congrats on the approvals.

Message 3 of 8
RBD22
New Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!  It's incredible what some dedication and patience will do to your credit scores!  Use them well and use them wisely and you will only go up from here.  You'll have CSP offers in the mail before you know it! Smiley Happy

STARTING SCORE: FICO as of 08/03/2015:
CURRENT SCORES: FICO as of 06/13/2023: ,
CK Vantagescores as of 06/13/2023: ,
Message 4 of 8
greent
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!, I got my Amazon and Wal-Mart card on the same day too!

Message 5 of 8
susieqj
Regular Contributor

Congratulations and thank you everyone. As of today my
TU score is 679.
Message 6 of 8
susieqj
Regular Contributor

Thank you RBD2 I will be in the garden until my scores are high enough to get a good travel card. 

Message 7 of 8
YellowBanana
New Contributor

Re: Update!!! Walmart, Amazon, Discover Amex Blue Cash!!!

Congratulations!!! 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.