Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture CLI after 2 months

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Venture CLI after 2 months

Well I was approved just 2 months ago with a 20K CL.  I used the card every day at least once,  many times 2-4 times a day.  I reached my 3K spend in about 6 weeks.  I made large payments,  all above a grand each time.  So,  tonight I thought I would give it a go even tho I have had the card only 2 months.  I hit the button and it said I was approved for an increase of 3K,  so I took it.  I thought that was a fair increase after only 2 months.  Hope these stats help some of you out there.  Now,  if I could only get an increase on my Freedom card.  It is my lowest CL. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture CLI after 2 months

Congrats on the cli on Venture!  Smiley Very Happy  Makes me want to try in another month!  Smiley Wink  Good luck with Chase.  Nothing from them yet for me.  Been 7 months.  

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I just got a 3k increase on my Venture today as well. I had my card 2 months and 18 days to be exact

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! I just got a 3k increase on my Venture today as well. I had my card 2 months and 18 days to be exact

Congrat too!  Smiley Very Happy  That's fantastic!

Message 4 of 11
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your increase too.  I am sure that you used your card as much as I did.  They like the high usage. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys! I sure did use it heavy (and made large payments)

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The OP gives me hope that I can get my new Venture and Venture One bumped soon too.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

Well I was approved just 2 months ago with a 20K CL.  I used the card every day at least once,  many times 2-4 times a day.  I reached my 3K spend in about 6 weeks.  I made large payments,  all above a grand each time.  So,  tonight I thought I would give it a go even tho I have had the card only 2 months.  I hit the button and it said I was approved for an increase of 3K,  so I took it.  I thought that was a fair increase after only 2 months.  Hope these stats help some of you out there.  Now,  if I could only get an increase on my Freedom card.  It is my lowest CL. 

Congrats! That's so nice to hear! I plan to pay my balance in full for my QS which I got only 2 weeks ago. I hope I can get an increase from them soon too!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆 Congrats !!!! 🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌
Message 9 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.