Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture One approved; highest sl

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture One approved; highest sl

Applied for Venture One 1/14 after seeing the prequal on the site. Automatically approved for $3000, my new highest limit.

EX 708
TU 701
EQ 685
Util 23%
AAoA 1.2 years
100% on time payments
No baddies
10-15 inq between the 3 bureaus

I also applies for the Venture the same day to try and use the same HP, but was denied. Called this morning and they said their new policy doesnt allow a new application after one has been submitted or is pending. Didnt get a 2nd HP so its alright with me.

Should i still pursue to try and recon?

Still happy I was auto approved for the card. Happy new year, all!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture One approved; highest sl

Congratulations on your Venture1 approval! Unfortunately, Cap1 has a 6 month rule for opening new accounts. Your Venture app was denied because you were approved for the Venture1. Now you have to wait 6 months. But that is a nice approval with a nice SL! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you on your success! It feels good to start getting approvals with higher SLSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

WooHoo! CONGRATS! I know you're proud of yourself. Let's go out for drinks...ON U. See how the new card works & all.
Message 4 of 11
padme
Established Contributor

FYI Always do the Venture if venture one pops up on preapproval site. write down the date so you'll know when next one will be.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congats on the Venture approval...I wish my Cap one Platium was a Venture card! 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@padme wrote:
FYI Always do the Venture if venture one pops up on preapproval site. write down the date so you'll know when next one will be.

Totally agree! I think Cap1 pre-qualifier can lag. It was only showing the QS1 for me when I got approved for the QS WEMC. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congats on the Venture approval...I wish my Cap one Platium was a Venture card! 

Hi trentk102! My recommendation would be to PC your Plat to QS then, when you're ready, app for the Venture getting a better APR than will follow your Plat through PCs. I know some say APR doesn't matter if you don't carry a balance, but I think the lower the APR the better in case you ever need it! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Bella007...I already have a QS card with them $4500 limit.  I did a prequal on CapOne site and the only cards that came up was the Plat and QS, which I have both.  I just got two major cards Discover and Amex BCE this month so i'm not applying for anymore for at least a year...I guess I could call and get info on PC  I didn't know they would even do that.  thanks.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.