Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture, QS, SallieMae, BofA - i think we are set for a while

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture, QS, SallieMae, BofA - i think we are set for a while

My wife had been waiting for the recent balances we paid off for her to report. We checked her reports today and they had posted. Her scores were in the 715-725 range.

We took the plunge and apped and got the following results:

Venture: 20K

QS: 10K

Sallie Mae: 4.5K

BofA cash rewards: 1K

Citi double cash: denied (approved after recon).

We are truly excited. Lot of lessons learned through the community and forum here.

UPDATE: Well we reconed Citi and got APPROVED !!!! So excited. They approved us for a starting limit of 3K which is good enough for now.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture, QS1, SallieMae, BofA - i think we are set for a while

Thats awesome! im waiting for the same thing to go for my last card. (amex revolver) 

Message 2 of 21
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

Nice spree and great lineup of cards. Congrats!

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 3 of 21
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My wife had been waiting for the recent balances we paid off for her to report. We checked her reports today and they had posted. Her scores were in the 715-725 range.

QS1: 10K

Citi double cash: denied (This we sort of expected since we had burned them on our BK7 back in 2009. Will try the EO backdoor tomorrow to see if any luck).

We are truly excited. Lot of lessons learned through the community and forum here.

You got that right! Welcome to the forum!

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 4 of 21
ddemari
Super Contributor

Wow 10k qs1. Why not go for just the QS ?
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats...

Message 6 of 21
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Venture, QS, SallieMae, BofA - i think we are set for a while

@Anonymous wrote:

Citi double cash: denied (This we sort of expected since we had burned them on our BK7 back in 2009. Will try the EO backdoor tomorrow to see if any luck).

Congrats. But darn. after that 20k venture. B.O. A. looks kind of weak. 1k really?.. hope it grows. but not a bad spree. 35k in a day. nice.

Message 7 of 21
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Wow! All set for sure! Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 8 of 21
taxi818
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
Wow 10k qs1. Why not go for just the QS ?

Thats what he got was a qs. never seen a qs1 over 3500.

Message 9 of 21
Santi78342
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Call the recon line for both BofA & Barclay and ask them to reconsider their starting limits on those cards. Odds are, they'll give you more and they will most definitely use the same HP!

Good Luck!

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.