Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret Approval!!!!

tag
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret Approval!!!!

Nice going, Congrats on the SP new account!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 11 of 33
Rein
Regular Contributor

I just got approved for $500! So happy.. Thank you for sharing, I wouldn't have known..

Message 12 of 33
Rein
Regular Contributor

How did you know it's a soft pull? They just ask for the last 4 of my ssn. is that a soft or hard pull?

Message 13 of 33
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

didn't happen for me.. Smiley Sad

Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 14 of 33
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!!! I'm happy for you and know hw you feel because the same happened for me!! I wouldn't of known it if it wasn't for this site and the helpful people here. When I was approved, I couldn't believe it either and was just as excited as you. Good luck and garden it well.

Message 15 of 33
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

@Rein wrote:

I just got approved for $500! So happy.. Thank you for sharing, I wouldn't have known..

Sweet!!!

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 16 of 33
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

@Rein wrote:

How did you know it's a soft pull? They just ask for the last 4 of my ssn. is that a soft or hard pull?

With just the last 4 of ur SSN, thts a soft pull. 

Full info = Hard pull

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 33
Kartel34
Regular Contributor

Try for Buckle. I got approved for VS an Buckle ,not Express. Good luck and great job

Message 18 of 33
Kixforpa
Contributor

I "pretend" to buy some stuff at VS BUCKLE AND EXPRESS and NADA..... I even made sure my pop-up blocker was disabled. Oh well!!... I was going to try to "pretend" to buy stuff as my husband lol....

~Rebuilding Our Lives~
Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did this too and was preapproved for $300.  I didn't buy anything because the shipping was so expense and I have VS a few blocks from my house.  I was looking for a second card to add to my secured VISA I have reporting.  I only entered in the last 4 of my ss# so I hope that does in fact mean they only do a soft.  I only have one inquiry on each report and I want to keep it that way so I can hopefully refinance my house this summer.  My scores are sitting in the low 600's now and I am hoping to reach 650 by June.

Can anyone confirm that Victoria Secrets does in fact report to all the credit bureaus each month? If so, this will give me two credit cards reporting and I just finished rehabbing my student loans so that will add a loan payment to my mix too.  

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.