Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret Finally Let Me In

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria Secret Finally Let Me In

I've been trying for over a week to get a pop up. I had a pop up over 5 months ago and I didn't want to accept it. So today I was playing around on the website because I received two pre-qualifications from Chase in the mail and figured my scores are increasing and woohoo! Approved for $500. I'm done. I'm not even going to app for Chase because I want to garden for another year! I'm completely satisfied. I probably should have tried for a CLI but I didn't no how to request it since I signed in as a guest.

2016-06-02.png

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret Finally Let Me In

starry congrats.gif

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

starry congrats.gif

Thanks! I really didn't want to do it but I shop there so much that it only makes sense to have their card.

Message 3 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

starry congrats.gif

Thanks! I really didn't want to do it but I shop there so much that it only makes sense to have their card.

Off all the oddities to be found in the credit world i still find this single one card my best guess when first starting out and it helped launch my progress forward at a time when i knew virtually nothing productive about credit. 

Message 4 of 18
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you!  If you are going to wait on apping for a Chase card, make sure that you keep your apps down.  They use the 5/24 (five cards opened in 24 months rule), and they go by it.  Chase prequalifications are hard for some of us to get, even with great credit, because of their strict guidelines.  Enjoy that VS card!  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to you!  If you are going to wait on apping for a Chase card, make sure that you keep your apps down.  They use the 5/24 (five cards opened in 24 months rule), and they go by it.  Chase prequalifications are hard for some of us to get, even with great credit, because of their strict guidelines.  Enjoy that VS card!  Smiley Happy

That's exactly why I'm waiting. I've added 10 accounts in the past year including a mortgage. Once my accounts age for a 2 years Chase will be one of my last cards to accumulate. Thanks for the info though. 

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, after 6 months request for an increase. It is a soft pull. After that 6 mos, I get 400$ increase every 2 months. I started at 300 a year ago and I am at 1500 now. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
OP, after 6 months request for an increase. It is a soft pull. After that 6 mos, I get 400$ increase every 2 months. I started at 300 a year ago and I am at 1500 now. Smiley Happy

That's good to know. Thanks eijay55 Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.