@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval 

Thanks

Message 11 of 18
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret Finally Let Me In

Congrats and welcoe to the VS family!

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 12 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great job! I once tried to see if i could get the sct to work for me all i got to show for it are like a bazillian VS emails haha. Dont mind though, even though i could unsubscibe, at least i get to see some nice gift ideas for my wifeSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! I just got my first CLI tonight on my VS card.I was an employee of this company 8 years ago and always wanted to have their card and finally got it a year ago...Enjoy Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all it's been 7 days and I haven't received my card but I received my bras in the mail today Smiley Very Happy How long does it normally take? Should I call or should I wait 10 days?

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to you!  If you are going to wait on apping for a Chase card, make sure that you keep your apps down.  They use the 5/24 (five cards opened in 24 months rule), and they go by it.  Chase prequalifications are hard for some of us to get, even with great credit, because of their strict guidelines.  Enjoy that VS card!  Smiley Happy

That's exactly why I'm waiting. I've added 10 accounts in the past year including a mortgage. Once my accounts age for a 2 years Chase will be one of my last cards to accumulate. Thanks for the info though. 

Ive read that there are exceptions to the 5/24 rule.  One of which is when you get the invitations preapprovals in the mail.  So hang on tight to those through the year of gardening. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.