Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Victoria's Secret CLI

Decided to hit the LUV button on my VS account since I hadn't done it since January.  Put in my salary and was approved for a $300 increase. New limit is now $1540.

Comenity seems to provide small, yet constant increases.  I'll take it! LOL!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,806
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI


MsLadyRover wrote:

Decided to hit the LUV button on my VS account since I hadn't done it since January.  Put in my salary and was approved for a $300 increase. New limit is now $1540.

Comenity seems to provide small, yet constant increases.  I'll take it! LOL!


Congrats 

Can i start the dance for you 



+ Chase Ink =

Valued Member
Posts: 313
Registered: ‎04-25-2013
0

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI


myjourney wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Decided to hit the LUV button on my VS account since I hadn't done it since January.  Put in my salary and was approved for a $300 increase. New limit is now $1540.

Comenity seems to provide small, yet constant increases.  I'll take it! LOL!


Congrats 

Can i start the dance for you 


LOL. Congrats. 

 

@myjourney -- seems like you have a new garden gif. 

In my Snoopy holder: NFCU Flagship Sig Visa-- $11K | Chase Freedom -- $2500 | AMEX BCE -- $2000 | Amazon Visa -- $2000 | Discover It $1500| Old Navy Visa -- $1000 | Target Red Card -- $300

TU (Disc Pull 4/29/13) -- 752 | AmexEQ (6/13/13) -- 728 | AmexEXP-- 737 | AmexTU-- 737 (5/28/13)
Goals: 740 EQ/EXP/TU
Gardening until 12/3/13 -- or longer
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 380
Registered: ‎05-03-2013
0

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI

Congrats!

 

VS was my last new TL. Did the shopping cart trick just before going to the garden. Still waiting for my card though.

 

For future reference, how often can you get CLI's with them?



In the Garden since 7/3/13
Latest Scores: 749 EQ MyFico 8/5/13 | 766 TU Wally Aug '13 | 732 CK Fako 8/7/13 | 776 CS Fako 8/6/13
Goal: 780+ and my own house by next summer!
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI


pt310 wrote:

Congrats!

 

VS was my last new TL. Did the shopping cart trick just before going to the garden. Still waiting for my card though.

 

For future reference, how often can you get CLI's with them?


I believe the consensus here is at least every 4 months. Someone correct me if I am wrong.



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI

Thanks everyone!

@myjourney....LOVE the happy dance!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,806
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI


flyingace wrote:

myjourney wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Decided to hit the LUV button on my VS account since I hadn't done it since January.  Put in my salary and was approved for a $300 increase. New limit is now $1540.

Comenity seems to provide small, yet constant increases.  I'll take it! LOL!


Congrats 

Can i start the dance for you 


LOL. Congrats. 

 

@myjourney -- seems like you have a new garden gif. 


Yep Lol



+ Chase Ink =

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,806
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI


MsLadyRover wrote:

Thanks everyone!

@myjourney....LOVE the happy dance!


Had to breakout a good one for you :smileywink:



+ Chase Ink =

Established Contributor
Posts: 727
Registered: ‎01-13-2013
0

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI

Yep, every 4 months...

 

Try calling costumer services too, The last time the csr gave me more clo thant the luv button before.

 

 

 

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI


zerobacan wrote:

Yep, every 4 months...

 

Try calling costumer services too, The last time the csr gave me more clo thant the luv button before.

 

 


Sweet! I will have to remember that next time!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.