cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin America Approval but no mention of Signature???

tag
cinnamongirl
Contributor

Virgin America Approval but no mention of Signature???

Yesterday, I finally got the pre-approval pop up for Virgin America... sadly, it timed out before I could get brave enough to pull the trigger Smiley Sad

I tried different browers and incognito windows and it wouldn't reappear.  So today, I bit the bullet, foolishly, and cold apped.  I was approved for $9.500 but it doesn't say anything about signature which seems kind of odd.  It looks like they have two cards- Visa Signature and Visa Premium Signature.  They did show a silver-ish card on the approval page but I got so excited, I closed it right away.  Here's the message I got in my email:  Anyone have any thoughts about whether I got a non-signature version, Signature or Premium Signature????

I also set up my account and asked for a CLI-- they declined the CLI

Virgin America.PNG

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Virgin America Approval but no mention of Signature???

Im almost positive if it's over 5k it's most definitely a signature version Op 😊 Congrats on the approval
Message 2 of 8
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Congrats on the card. I am with Aduke and says its a Visa Siggy. Welcome to the Virgin world and Alaska Airlines . More Airline parters possibley if the combine the programs.

Message 3 of 8
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Virgin America approval!!

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I'd vote that you have the sig as well. The lint and the APR make me think that.
Message 5 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Give them a call and ask?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Cogrrats it is a VS, but won't report as as a Flexible spending acount as they took this away sometime mid last year.  So what it really means being a signature without that benefit I am not sure.. Obviously some other benefits exist, but will just report as a normal CC although FS reporting really means nothing.

Message 7 of 8
cinnamongirl
Contributor

yay! turns out its the Premium Visa Signature version which is awesome except I like the look of the black one better Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.