Not applicable

Re: Virgin America Commenity approval

Congrats! Great!Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 14
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! Because on my JCrew the $1000 was and is still available and I'm still waiting for the card!

I think they only do that on the visa/mastercard's..the store cards don't really need to be "activated" per se but they do ask you to call in and they use that to try to sell you the debt cancellation service lol

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity will show you the credit line but will not show it as available until you receive the card and activate (this info is for Visas; some store cards are different)

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.