Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin America approval!

tag
thummel
Established Contributor

Re: Virgin America approval!

The first two times were though virgin Americas website and I got the pop up twice. Both times came back after submitted with a 7-10 message. No HP no letters nothing. Not even a phone call. This time I got an actual letter saying I was pre approved with an invitation number and after I submitted I was approved. Haven't seen any indication of a HP.
Message 11 of 23
thummel
Established Contributor

Anybody got a cli as soon as they got approved? Just curious 5.5K is mabye one transaction.. Lol
Message 12 of 23
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@thummel wrote:
The first two times were though virgin Americas website and I got the pop up twice. Both times came back after submitted with a 7-10 message. No HP no letters nothing. Not even a phone call. This time I got an actual letter saying I was pre approved with an invitation number and after I submitted I was approved. Haven't seen any indication of a HP.

This is great news so it's been 4 days since my cold app and no HP for me either. Only 2 SP' from 4/10/16 from when I got the pop up.

with this card, you have to set your calendar for 6 months 1 day from approval date for cli . It's a SP cli .

Message 13 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@thummel wrote:

This is great news so it's been 4 days since my cold app and no HP for me either. Only 2 SP' from 4/10/16 from when I got the pop up.

with this card, you have to set your calendar for 6 months 1 day from approval date for cli . It's a SP cli .

+1 on bolded

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the approval

Message 15 of 23
thummel
Established Contributor

Just in case anyone is interested in some stats I'll put it in this thread for future people looking to apply. 720EQ with about 20 percent utilization overall and AAOA about a year. 3 inquiries on EQ.
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 17 of 23
thummel
Established Contributor

Just thought I'd keep this thread updated. Was approved on 5/8 and still have yet to see a HP. This would definetly be a first for me that comenity didn't HP me for a visa. Iv been watching TU and EQ. EXP is on ice. The card needs to hurry up and come so I can get my bonus!
Message 18 of 23
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@thummel wrote:
Just thought I'd keep this thread updated. Was approved on 5/8 and still have yet to see a HP. This would definetly be a first for me that comenity didn't HP me for a visa. Iv been watching TU and EQ. EXP is on ice. The card needs to hurry up and come so I can get my bonus!

Great to hear. I got approved 5/6/16 also and I have yet to see a HP either. They used SP from 4/10/16 when I was looking around

on VA site 

Message 19 of 23
thummel
Established Contributor

I wonder if it has something to do with the merge? It's really the only thing I can think of. I was positive all comenity visa/mc were all HP but I could be wrong.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.