Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vitacost MC Approved

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Vitacost MC Approved

Figured what the heck...already apped for BofA, so why not get this too?

Approved. Only for $3,500 Smiley Sad Tried the luv button and immediately got the 7-10 message. Not sure if this will be a HP. Clicked to see details about my approval decision and noticed a lot of the info was blank. I'm curious what this means. Did this happen to anyone else?

Vita.PNG

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Vitacost MC Approved

Grats on the card Smiley Happy

I apped a week ago there was no HP but I never got a screen on the price you pay for credit just a congrats message with the CL & APR.

Message 2 of 20
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Grats on the card Smiley Happy

I apped a week ago there was no HP but I never got a screen on the price you pay for credit just a congrats message with the CL & APR.

Thanks! I was a little surprised by the CL but am hoping that it will grow.

Message 3 of 20
Puertorican_COP
Established Member

Congratulations on the new Mastercard! i just got my fuel network rewards card in the mail today. Im still trying to figure out how did you get vitacost to work lol i been trying to get it to work for the past few days? The pop up doesnt want to pop up for me Smiley Sad  Mind listing your steps? 

Scores 4/20/2014: TU FICO: 717 | EQ FAKO: 771 | EX FICO: 751

Current cards in my wallet: Macy's Amex (AU) - $1000 spend limit and $2000 store limit, Discover IT $750, Capital One Quicksilver Visa $1000, Chase Freedom Visa $3000, Fuel Rewards Network MC $4500, Sportsman's Guide Visa $8000, J Crew Store Card $1000, Express Store Card $750
Message 4 of 20
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 5 of 20
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Puertorican_COP wrote:

Congratulations on the new Mastercard! i just got my fuel network rewards card in the mail today. Im still trying to figure out how did you get vitacost to work lol i been trying to get it to work for the past few days? The pop up doesnt want to pop up for me Smiley Sad  Mind listing your steps? 

Thanks! I actually just app'ed staright through the website. I couldn't get it to work on the pop up either.

Message 6 of 20
Puertorican_COP
Established Member

with out the pop up wont it result in a HP?

Current cards in my wallet: Macy's Amex (AU) - $1000 spend limit and $2000 store limit, Discover IT $750, Capital One Quicksilver Visa $1000, Chase Freedom Visa $3000, Fuel Rewards Network MC $4500, Sportsman's Guide Visa $8000, J Crew Store Card $1000, Express Store Card $750
Message 7 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Puertorican_COP wrote:

with out the pop up wont it result in a HP?

No, this card is a SP with pop up!

Message 8 of 20
Puertorican_COP
Established Member

he said he didn't get the pop up so he applied straight from the website. What i was asking is does that result in a HP since he had no pop-up.

Message 9 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Puertorican_COP wrote:

he said he didn't get the pop up so he applied straight from the website. What i was asking is does that result in a HP since he had no pop-up.

oh sorry, I didn't read that part.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.