cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHOA! Surprising Random Bank Of America CLI!

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

WHOA! Surprising Random Bank Of America CLI!

So I go out on break just now, and my phone alerts me to new emails. Out of nowhere, mid cycle, Bank of America just emailed me and gave me a auto $4000 CLI!!! This was unexpected because I've had the card for almost 3 years, and never received anything from them and was stuck at $1K.  I aslo had a HP denial last summer. Meanwhile my other cards were growing. This is somewhat strange too because I was at like 85% utilization on it when the last statement posted on 3/21. I haven't even paid a chunk of it off yet this month. I'm so glad they showed me some love finally. Feeling Good! Plus I'm due to get increases in another month on several other cards. This one, I wasn't even going to ask again. My overall utilization right now is about 23% and has been dropping.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: WHOA! Surprising Random Bank Of America CLI!

Just when you think that the very unlikely can't possibly happen, Whammo!!

BofA Really Rocks! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That defies all reason! CONGRATS!

Message 3 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Thanks!!! I'm very surprised. I thought it was going to take almost a perfect situation to get a CLI from them. I know others had better luck with them, but I had not until now. I'm stumped on the timing of it. I thought maybe they would do something in May when it hit 3 yrs. Just when i was about to sock drawer it! 

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome!!!

Message 5 of 9
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the CLI

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.