Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHYYYYY CHASE!!!!

Congrats!
Message 11 of 24
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Chase values relationships and once you're in it seems like you're in.  I've got 4 Chase cards now and I had 5 but I closed Amazon.  I've been thinking about Hyatt to be honest...

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey ... knock it off! If you suck up all the good cards there won't be in plastic left for the rest of us ... congrats!
Message 13 of 24
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations ...Love chase, I have 3 cc with them.
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ArmyVietVet wrote:
Hey ... knock it off! If you suck up all the good cards there won't be in plastic left for the rest of us ... congrats!

Pffft, Cmon, They're not Diner's Club!

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too.  4 Chase Cards since October - $28K in credit.  

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lmfao. Congratulations OP. That's something to definitely be cheerful of.
Message 17 of 24
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Just remember that Chase can and will close all of your accounts down if they want, as well. Garden just as well as your apply. Smiley Wink congrats!!!

Message 18 of 24
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

Just remember that Chase can and will close all of your accounts down if they want, as well. Garden just as well as your apply. Smiley Wink congrats!!!

Brrrrrr......you got me nervous now.   I've had similar experiences as the OP and tonight I did it again for the CSP because I got a prequalified offer and BAM they gave me another 28K.  This makes the 7th Chase card for me.  I have Freedom, Slate, (which I am about to close), AARP, CS, Marriott, IHG,  Amazon (which I'm also closing).  Had a HELOC which I have paid off.  Carry small balances sometimes.........hope they don't get spooked and shut me down.  I am done, done, done apping though..........with anybody.

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

My hero. I almost applied for my sixth after my RC approval but was talked off the ledge due to fear of AA.
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.